Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Well guys I finally did it and wow is she gorgeous. The smell is incredible and the buds are so dense. Took 14 hours to chop this beast down n trim her. She's not fully trimmed though left some to trim when they dry.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Got 19 more days to go on this pair of Goblin Scepters defo 002.JPG defo 003.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  3. Outdrs in my stealth grw 5 GS are flwrng in synch and probally be ready middle of aug nu clock-perfection 003.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Across ffrom the flwrng GS my vegging Kyrptos have not shown sex yet..when they do cuts will be taken for the cloner..i have decided to get the hydro rig up and running again..this time i bought a chiller..should arrive nxt wk its a mini fish tank chiller 26 gal capacity..EU_CL150 ..got it on ebay for $146 shipped..saved about $100 nu clock-perfection 001.JPG nu clock-perfection 002.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Final dry weight: 431.8 grams or 15.42 ozs couldn't be happier man. Was hoping for a half pound n expecting a quarter pound. Wound up half oz short of a whole thing X)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. Congrats on the awesome harvest I can't wait to hit a # plant I might get close with this one will have to see[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The strain is Black Gum from OSSC

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely looks good man

8. My chiller arrived today..it sure is a sweet lookin unit..weighs a ton! i'll play with it tomorrow ..see how long it takes to chill a 6 gal res..i'll be using it with a seperate thermo couple so it doesn't have to run all the time only on demand..i'll be getting an inline filter before i use it for real..let you know if it tests out chiller arrives 001.JPG chiller arrives 003.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dr Mengle... I come on these days when I need help. I had one last Cookies Kush seed I made a mother. I planted the two free seeds. Said Chronic. They are 6 ft tall, sativa leaves, 7 week flower. Do I have hermies, male or sativa taking much longer. I had a light leak I fixed. Might have done it. IMG_4377.JPG

Attached Files:

10. 5dw sad to say but imo that plnt is a herm with both male pods and fem preflwrs..a light leak could have done it like you say..got my chiller running all day chkng how it wrks..been holding at 68 all day..will set the rig up for real at the end of nxt mo chiller load testing 002.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's kinda hard to tell 100% for sure in the pics with the burple light. Maybe Dr Men gal can see something I'm not seeing. That's to bad if it is a hermy cookies kush from Barney's is an awesome strain imo

12. When I set my chiller up it kept the water at 68° at all times it did not fluctuate at all just when I would change the rez it would have to adjust the water to 68° then it stays there until I change it again. It makes the DWC alot nicer not having to worry about the water temp at all

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chk'd my outdr Kyrpto Kush this morn for sex..of 5..got 1 fem, 1 male, 1 herm..2 no indicators yet..this is good as i only have space for 2-3 plnts..cuts for making clones for indr are of primary importance sexing the kyrpts- rearrangeing the grw rm 001.JPG sexing the kyrpts- rearrangeing the grw rm 002.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm harvesting my Goblin scepters in the morn and then shuttin the indr dwn till around sept..when its cooler ready for harvest 001.JPG ready for harvest 002.JPG

15. End of nxt mo the outdr GS should be ready males chopped 003.JPG males chopped 004.JPG

16. Hey Dr.!
    Here is a neat test for your new chiller.
    Reduce the temp set point to where your plumbing starts "sweating".
    That is, condensation forms.
    Then you will know the "limit" as to how cold you can go before you start pooling water under the plumbing (condensation runoff).
    Low 60's usually.
    You can check what the "dew point" is on local weather (sometimes).

17. This is a post I don't like posting.
    I just experienced a CROP FAILURE.
    Out of 7 plants, all 7 were male.
    RATS.