Supercloset secret society (s.s.s)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by GRbudstar, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Also when checking the trichomes I find it best to look under normal light not with the hps or led lights going. You can either take the plant to a different room to check or simply check just before lights on, or just after lights out. Or you can shut off your grow light then check. Another way is to take a small sample of bud off the plant take to a different room and look at the small bud you chopped off. Then you can let it dry and sample it if you really wanted to.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for the duplicate pics and if not in order sorry as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Quick update. Week 11 since the switch to 12/12. pH 6.1. Ppm 160. Res temp 60f. Finishing up the last week of flushing. Chopping this weekend! This white castle has been a pain in the ass to grow.. lol. I wonder if that's why they don't have it for sale on Nirvana's site anymore. Regardless the yield should be decent for 1plant. The test nuggets were amazing. All the buds are super frosty. I can't do my partial-multi harvest this grow, so I defoliated alot this last 2 weeks to harden up the little nugs on the bottom. Which has turned out nicely.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. Damn you got some mad skillz. I would love to see you do a small room or a 5×5 tent or something. It's hard to tell by just pics but to me your last one looked bigger but these buds look like they are rock hard. It will be interesting to see your dry weight. Irregardless of weight excellent job again man. Here is a couple random pics of my 5×5 that should be ready to start coming down within 2 to 3 weeks. Different strains so some will go longer then others.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks Man.....! Your girls are looking sweeeeet!!!!! I can't wait to get more room!!! lol

Yeah this one is definitely smaller than the last grow... Yield wise. Had issues with this one about 3 weeks after 12/12. Thought I was chasing a deficiency, instead my light was killing off the top fan leaves.. lol Just a light sensitive pheno of WhiteCastle IMO. Once I figured out the issue, it started putting on huge amounts of weight, but the damage was done. I harvested the top part of the plant Saturday and just jarred it up. Dry weight for the top half was 199g or 7oz. I should be able to pull another 3+ ounces from the lower half, once it's ready. Definitely not a 1 pounder plant, but OMG the smoke is incredible. The nugs are rock hard and covered in crystals. It might just be coincidence, but whenever I get a plant that gives me nothing but trouble and is a low yielder, it always turns out to be one of the most potent smokes I've ever tried. I'll post pic's and a smoke report once I get the whole thing chopped.
    Now to decide on my next grow. Just got some new genetics in the mail!!!
    Haze#1, PPP, Jock Horror, Swiss Cheese, Master Kush, Raspberry Cough, NothernLights. I'm leaning toward the haze, but they all sound so tasty... lol It's going to take me years to grow thru them all...lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Here is a current update and a grow story included.

This crop is the end product of some 7 year old seeds from Dutch Seed Co.
    At least I thought so.
    I am pretty organized, but not perfect and they might have gotten mixed up.

Anyway, the first hint that something is different is this crop has very little odor.
    If you take a bud and rub it between your fingers it does have a smell, but not the absolutely wonderful odor of previous grows.

Then, it has taken an extra ordinary amount of time to finish bloom, which as of today it still hasn't.

The finished product "works", but not nearly as well as previous crops.

So.........

I dumped the 10 clones that were looking pretty good and germinated some seeds that I know are what I want.

RATS, but the show goes on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just feed plain water I don't even ph mine for final flush. Anywhere from 5 to 15 days more of a preference but I would try for a minimum of 5 days

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]
    Well here's an update of my supernova supercloset. Shopped 2 plants from my tent to fill up my supercloset to dry them lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. That was the best, most complete, helpful, informed answer I've ever gotten to a question in this forum.
    Thank you, UnDo. Imma grow me a forest.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Harvested my first wave of outdr plnts..4 oz of Deth Stomper and 3 oz of HAZKS..end of nxt mo two more plnts Goblin Scepter will be ready for harvest..in my stealth outdr garden i have 5 flwrng GS and 5 veginn Krypto Kush..finally got the timing right so i can shut dwn my indr grw for summer after the two GS are done..start again in sept so i can have x-mas harvest pot larder 001.JPG wk 5 001.JPG wk 5 002.JPG deth stomper harvest 001.JPG deth stomper harvest 002.JPG deth stomper harvest 003.JPG deth stomper harvest 004.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. Does anybody have an issue with smell from their supercloset? I have a SuperStar LED and I'm only 2 weeks into the vegetation phase and its already smelling up my room!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Allido! I have a couple of the Phresh filters on order and I hope to try them out soon! I was also thinking maybe position my fan so that one of them points upwards towards the filters? Would that help?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Hey SSS community, brand new grower here with a SuperStar LED and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on if I should be topping at this point? I was told by SuperCloset that at 7" inches I need to switch to Flowering (due to doubling in size and the SuperStar only has 24" height), but since the plants are currently at 7" now, I was thinking I should maybe spend some time training, cutting so that I can by some more vegetative time and possibly increase my yield... Also should I cut some of the leaves in half to get some light to the bottom, the leaves seem pretty wide and bushy... Thanks for any advice, this is my first grow and I'm sure I'm overthinking everything!

Also how does everybody feel about the trellis net that comes with the SuperCloset? Should I make something sturdier?

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. It'll be fine without doing that. I keep smell out of a 5x5 with 1 phresh and nothing special

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

15. Yeah they are big enough to top. I would train heavy being the height restrictions you have. Top now then LST til you have a ton of tops and an even canopy. Can't comment on the trellis they have but I've seen most here make their own scrog out of pvc and string. And for letting light down id wait til they're a little bigger and you can remove a few fan leaves to let light down. I wouldn't cut leaves in half though. And don't remove a ton at a time or you will stress them. Just little by little

AlliDoIsTalkYay's All LED Summer Grow: 6 Strains 5x5 and 2x4 in Coco

IG: @_allidoistalkyay

16. Thanks Allido for the help!

It's kind of quiet in this forum???

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1