Superbowl

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by 4Cave2man0, Jan 28, 2010.

1. So i am a pretty huge boston sports fan Celtics, Sox, Patriots you know
    and i am not a huge fan of reggie bush and i hate manning so you know any thoughts and who wins i still cant pick i hate both teams if id have to pick it could be brees but if even if manning won he wouldn't be as top tier as Brady
    :hello:

2. Manning's already better than Brady. :p

I'm going with the Saints.

3. Im sorry to dissapoint you guy but lol 3 rings, undefeated season, good for another decade of football...close to it 8 years... won 3 superbowls with no big names and no big offenses....but with defense...manning sure has more wins but is also i believe something like 1 and 2 against brady in the postseason
    aso Brady boasts a untouchable active playoff record 14-4....not tryna be a dick man but lol :wave:

bradys fire

4. Manning > Brady. Everything you just said was team achievements. They give the whole team a ring for a Super Bowl, not just one to the QB. And you already mentioned that the Pats D helped.. since when has Colts D ever been mentioned (aside from Freeney)?

Brady is a system QB, with proof being that even Cassell stepped in and won games for you guys. Actually, he won more games than Brady did this year.. Does that make Cassell better? Nope, but his supporting cast was.

Brady isn't a bad QB, but nobody defines the position like Manning does. Teams prepare to stop him and still only hope to contain him. So IF Manning gets a 2nd ring and a 3rd down the line, what would be your argument? PS.. Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but I forgot he sucks too.

With all that said I bet you couldn't tell I'm picking Colts lol.. I just don't see the Saints able to pull this one out, but I still think it'll be a close, high-scoring game.

5. saints win easly. reggie has huge game.

6. #6 Bluntman00, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    Manning not as "top tier" as Brady? What? Dude Pats are my team and I wouldn't even say Brady is better than Manning. Its really hard to say who's better between the two because they are both real strong QBs. Also I wouldn't say Brady is a team oriented QB, the guy has an arm. You cant deny that, and im not even a big fan of brady. I've heard hes a real dickhead. On the same token, Manning is one of the biggest douchebags in football, dude looks like hes gonna cry every time they lose a game, and then you see him running around tryna sway the refs.

7. game over saints will win...

edit: part of quote is actually my argument

8. No doubt Brady is great... but when the Pats were dominating, he had a much better supporting cast, especially on D.

Manning has had basically the same level of supporting cast since he got in the League, and the Colts have been a top tier team since he arrived. Manning is bascially a coach on the field, no other team even operates like the Colts simply because Manning is that good a player.

Sure, Brady has three rings, but that doesn't make him better than Manning at the QB position... you wouldn't say Rothlisberger is better than Manning just because he has two rings.

If I'm making an ultimate NFL fantasy team right now, Manning is my QB... Brady on the bench.

9. Manning is better than Brady. Manning is literally a coach on the field.
    His command is untouchable. If Manning was on the Patriots of the early 2000's, he would have no doubt did more than Brady easily.

10. BRADY

Uuuh yea about that....Brady had awesome defense on his team every time they went to the super bowl and even when they made past the wildcard rounds, this year he didn't really have a defense and look where he landed on his ass....the pats have had the easiest division for God knows how long,Outstanding defense, how could you not be a super bowl winning quarterback....

Manning

For the last decade the colts have had shitty defense so manning has had to outscore every team they play in order to be contenders, yes the colts also have a easy time winning they're division but with little to no defense Manning leads his team to greatness like Drew Brees in 06'...So i give it to Manning over Brady........

But saints win doubt WHO DAT?!!!!

11. Manning is the best qb in the league, not a single qb can read plays as well as manning, he might as well be their offensive coordinator. Greg Williams is gonna have to a hell of a gameplan to stop manning. But in all honesty i think he can do it. he just took out warner and favre...plus with a genius of a head coach in sean peyton, i think the saints pull it off. Bree's is gonna have to have a hell of a game, and if brees has a good day that means pierre thomas or reggie bush is gonna have a good day. Only way the saints lose is if they have a defensive melt down. manning and the colts are good i mean. no one is gonna argue with that. But drew bree's and the saints have a whole city behind them, and not just for a ring. I dont think bree's will let them lose. Saints by a touchdown

12. me being from st. louis i used to only football when the rams were doing good... but its been so long that i started following football again a couple years ago lol. so i gotta say that anybody who watched the colts play a single game this year knows manning is the best qb in the league, and perhaps no qb has meant as much to their team. manning tore defenses apart, and when he was struggling against schemes he looked at the pics on the sideline of the coverages and came back late in the game to put his team on top.

the colts defense doesnt even need to show up, i have that much confidence in manning. thats a lot of pressure but manning has proved he can live up to it.

*hops off mannings jock*

that said im taking the colts, manning takes home super bowl mvp

13. ^^
    Sorry about being a Rams fan..
    have fun with the number 1 pick, Ndamakong Suh?

14. without a doubt the position the rams were worst at last season were skill positions, but we need help everywhere on the field so we just gotta take the best player on the board. thats gotta be suh, and being a mizzou student i saw him tear our line up in person, hes a man

15. how do you guys feel about the under? the line basically says BOTH teams will score in the 30s. not sure how i feel about that, i'm leaning toward the under

16. #16 Dank bank, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
    Its ganna be the saints. Dwight Freeney is ganna be mad injured more time for brees. Oh and the pats undefeated season lololol? what that mean? nothin cus the GIANTS STOMPED DEY ASS :hello::hello::hello:

17. Lol? Manning is right next to Brady if not better than him....

18. he had offense though, we didnt have shit , won with field goals twice

19. LOL man i dont give a shit its still considered an accomplishment

Nobody- I repeat Nobody has gone a complete 16 - game season undefeated
    except us

Nobody will for decades to come either the proof is the 09-10 season
    2 teams failed

Uhm we didnt get stomped...close game

and Tyree "Looky what i can do, catch a freaky circus catch off my fucking head"
    Luck and our punishment for spygate
    -^do not go into that debate ^- many teams recorded film as well

20. Colts could've gone 16-0 this season had they not benched their starters for the last 2 games, but that isn't really important because winning the Super Bowl is all that really matters.

Miami Dolphins are the only team to to get the job done and have a perfect season