Superbowl picks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by silentsmoker93, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I know this may sound crazy but i believe the superbowl is going to be the NO Saint vs. TEN Titans. Titans make playoffs with last wildcard spot

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Broncos > Saints

3. #4 blazedasfuck, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    [SUB]lol I meant nfc championship[/SUB]

[SUB]seahawks < Packers = superbowl[/SUB]

4. #5 blazedasfuck, Dec 30, 2013
    Yep, Just beat the bears. Playoffs bitch.

lol I'm drunk

5. #6 Birdlives, Dec 30, 2013
    Titans are trash, don't know how anyone could pick them for the Superbowl let alone playoffs, even in November.
    Anyways, if any of you stoners are smart and have some money saved away that you didn't spend on an ounce of bud, then you should bet the house on the Chargers to atleast make the Superbowl.
    Wanna know why, well here is why.
    The past three teams to win the Superbowl (Packers, Giants, Ravens) all played the Eagles in the Eagles home opener, and so did the Chargers.
    This isn't a coincedence, all four of these teams barely made the playoffs as either a wildcard or the division winner with the worse record in their Conference, and all four had a quarterback who got hot during the postseason.
    If you don't think Phillip Rivers can get hot and lead the Chargers to a Superbowl berth, you didn't watch the NFL in 2007-2010 when he was a top 5 QB. (which he returned to being this year by the way).
    I'm taking this bet to the bank, book it!