superbeastly's first grow-master kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by superbeastly, Aug 1, 2011.

1. It's hard to say for sure, but I'd put your yield at somewhere between an eighth and a quarter. Of course, this is coming from a guy who has never bought weed and has never owned a scale, so I just know how my own harvests have compared to pictures other people have posted of the above weights.

2. hmmm i guess ill veg for a cuple more weeks. how much longer should i go for a half to an oz (estimateof course)

3. Dude, I have no clue. The only plant I've ever grown that might have been close to a half-ounce had such a chaotic life that it just doesn't make a good example, somewhere along the lines of 20 weeks of flower with some dehydration and darkness events in between... madness. So you'll have to wait for someone who knows their stuff better than I do.

4. cool will update soon i think i found a solution

5. I agree that you should try to hold off flowering for a couple more weeks.
    If you have to flower it won't affect quality just quantity.

6. yeah im gunna veg a little longer.ill be posting updated pics soon

7. #67 superbeastly, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    well guys due to my probation and shit im gunna just throw this plant outside and hope it flowers and survives(i live in east texas temps in the 90s gets light at 6 and dark bout 8 oclock) ill keep updating but i gotta do what i gotta do :-(

8. Sometimes cutting your losses is just the best option. Sounds like a solid decision to me, hope everything works out.

9. Sorry to hear man. But do the right thing. It will work best in the long run.
    Peace.

10. do you think it will flower and survive?

11. Getting kind of late for it to do much.

12. It depends on the weather. I'm not familiar with East Texas autumns, but if the temperature stays above about 60, I'd say you have a shot.

13. #74 superbeastly, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    sry to tease yall like that but it worked out and im bout to veg for a cuple more weeks then ill flower for a few weeeks. :-D its a lil droopy cuz i neglected it because of my job keepin me super busy lately. its only droopy at the bottom tho i just flushed again

Attached Files:

14. Remember she can double or triple in height when flowering. You might consider LST or supercropping. If you want tips let me know. But you can also go back to the last half of my first grow (link in sig) and read where I did both of those to my sour d girls. Glad to hear it's on like donkey kong.

15. Sry guys I know its real late but as u can see the plant is gone. I had to let it go due to Certain circumstances. Im really sorry and thanks for the help. But u gotta do what you gotta do i guess. /-:

16. I'll be growing again soon

17. I feel ya. I almost had to chop 2 plants a month early but things worked out.
    A friend mailed me 2 bigs and someone stole the package out of my mailbox. I was worried at first but figured anybody who steals mail will not take their findings to the cops.