Super Troopers moment or...?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir Captain Chronic, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Bump to see if there's any similar stories to this one.

2. ROFL thats too funny man atleast you did not get pulled over tho

smh @ cops

3. I'd have a heart attack.

4. Haha trolled by a state trooper

[​IMG]

5. Trust me, I was seriously close haha.

6. Him being an asshole like that just sounds like he was endangering u and trying to get you to do something stupid to pull you over.

7. how were the snozzleberries?

You know, I've thought about that since then, why do police officers at times intentionally ride someones ass until they fuck up enough to pull them over? That's a form of harassment and public endangerment. 

9. Go eat more eggs omega. Jkjk <3

10. You got lucky he got a call.

11. #31 ThreeFiftyZzz, May 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015
    Mods please delete

12. This actually happened to me on the way to work today. I was getting on the hwy and taking my exit that merged into another hwy. A sheriff made a quick lane change to get on the exit and was tailgating me. The speed limit went from 65 to 45 then to 35 on the ramp then up to 70. He was up my ass the whole time. Then flew by me going about 85. I was waiting for him to pull me over. I was following the speed limit but it's like he was coercing me to speed. I was going to inform him that he changed lanes without signaling and his front headlight was out but luckily I wasn't pulled over.

13. They are making Super Troopers 2! I cant wait.

MEOW!!!

OP-Awesome story.

14. Nice.

One time i was driving back to town over the bridge with my buddy after picking up. High was hell getting on the bridge im going like 75 maybe 80 and hadn't looked in my rearview for a couple good seconds.i look and a cop is right on my ass. I freak out and am like dude hide the weed! Im juat talking shit while my friend is moving all slow thinking were fucked.i slooowly switch lanes after slowing way down.the cop speeds by and calls me a dumbass on his intercom thing.im like damn