Super thrive

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by popcorn18, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I got some "super thrive" from home depot, it seems like a good idea but I have no idea.
    If anyone has used this product, info you have to give me on this would help.

thanks

2. it is the one thing i swear by and wont do without. i use it as 1-2 cap full per 5 gallon of water. you can add it right to the feeding mix. the only time i dont use it is during flushing. you will notice the difference man, the one critical thing is to not overuse it, it only takes a little bit.

if your using the same thing as me, its a black bottle with all kind of awards and guarantees on the packing...it also has a bad small. what gets e is that you got this at home depot. where at in the store? how much if you dont mind. i have been buying this at the local hydro store and it isnt the cheapest thing.

congrats on stumbling upon the seceret ingredient..peace and love. blessin good vibes on ya grow

3. Yeah its the same thing you're talking about it was like 10 dollars for a 4 ounce bottle. Do you use it for seedlings too?

4. I'm with hippie, I use it every watering (but not as much, I use 2 drops/gallon, 1 drop/gallon for seedlings)

5. Can't hurt. That stuff has been around a long time and is cheaper than spending mega bucks for DR FUFU humongous miricle grower, or whatever. Now if ya got the bucks that's a different story.......

6. C'mon Cola,...what's THIS GUY got to do with growing???? :laughing:

7. OH..I remember him well, trust me!!LOL...BTW nice gallery their LBH :yummy:

8. I use ST as well, every 3rd or 4th watering but less than a capful per 5 gal, probably 1/2 to 1/3 that amount (I use an eye dropper).

ST has a lot of vitamins (that's what the smell is), and also supposedly has some growth hormone in it. The packaging makes it look like snake oil, and they won't tell you what's in it, but if you google it you will find a few lab tests on the stuff that show what's in it.

Grasscity Deals Near You