Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

super t-break...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonerish, Jan 12, 2009.

1. i needed a tolerance break, as im sure you have all at some point or other.... so i took one... i intended for 2 weeks, im on day 7... i have to shorten it to saturday because i have to dig 30 25 gallon holes (im gunna need to blaze for that shit lol) anyways.... to enhance my t-break... i decided to get some detox tea...

then i decided to eat it.... it was easier to eat than to drink that shit lol... you guys think it will work better? its an all organic tea, so i mean, it cant be that bad... right? haha..

2. sounds like it should work.... Good Luck.

3. Haha thats not a super t-break.

4. eating detox tea doesnt boost my t-break to the next level?? what mopre do i have to do :confused: lol

5. you only need like 5 days to get your tolerance back down and after that the effect is minimal.... and thats 5 days too long

6. after 5 days your tolerance will be around 60-70% reduced. The first couple times after the break would be worth it, but tolerance builds back up fast... a one month t-break is a minimum in order to fully (or almost) cleanse your system...

(i hate breaks) but im also out of money and i dont have any weed....

i get a free 1/4 this saturday, another in a couple of weeks, and 20 grams of 4 diff. kinds of hazes on jan 24th (after taking the sat for someone lol)

i can wait it out

7. I would say a solid month the feel maximum changes. Detoxing doesn't make your tolerance lower either.

8. flushing THC out of my body wont reduce my tolerance..... thats odd......................................................... lol

9. It has to do with THC receptors in your brain.

10. I'ts true.