Super SykO Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dirtbiker348, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Today i got a call from one of my friends to smoke A LOT of weed! Ended up my friend stole a half oz from his dad haha. So i rolled over there with 1 strawberry dutch, and 1 wine game. Together we made one massive blunt!!! Check it out, I'd say it was around 10 grams of very sticky beasters, got me retarrrted. It lasted for about and hour and a half :smoke:

Started out with 2 of these
    [​IMG]

Ending result
    [​IMG]

2. Holy shit man that thing is fucking huge. i love it
    no homo

3. 10 grams got you high for an hour and a half...... wow thats shitty bud then

4. i would totally go homo for that blunt lmao

5. Smoking stolen weed? Not cool imo. Karma can be a bitch.

6. [quote name='dirtbiker348']Today i got a call from one of my friends to smoke A LOT of weed! Ended up my friend stole a half oz from his dad haha. So i rolled over there with 1 strawberry dutch, and 1 wine game. Together we made one massive blunt!!! Check it out, I'd say it was around 10 grams of very sticky beasters, got me retarrrted. It lasted for about and hour and a half :smoke:

...sure..........

7. the blunt burned for an hour and a half, he didnt say he got high for an hr and a half.

8. That's one long mother fucker hahaha

9. the blunt burned for an hour and a half. The high lasted for around 4-5 hours

10. i hope karma screws your for the stolen weed.

11. you guys are assholes
    I say props on rolling a fat ass blunt and gettin blitzed:smoke:
    PCE

12. Very nice blount and you should be good on the karma thing as you didn't steal the weed and hey the weed doesn't know where it came from.

Now if I was you friend's dad (and lets face it he'll probably notice 10 grams missing) I would kick my kids ass for thievin!

13. Fucking sweet blunt

14. My friend said he picked up a MASSIVE amount, and the half oz he stole didnt even make a dent. Free blunt, free weed, i'm not compaining:D

15. herd that

16. ah, my bad. I miss read.

17. Who would turn that down, Its you left my house to blaze that and I had more people coming over to blaze, stoners...

18. big ass blunt. But yous shouldn't be steeling especially form the ones you love. so you get a sad face:(