Super Super stealth grow box!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Purilite, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Ok well while waiting for my seed to germinate and my BIG setup to be completed. I made this little stealth box to hold it for a week or so. What do you guys think? :wave:
    With the lights on inside the box.
    [​IMG]
    Opening it.
    [​IMG]
    The inside.
    [​IMG]
    More on request. :smoke:

2. any input? How to better it? Computer fan coming soon.

3. I think it looks good. Do computer fans really work? I was gonna get a small cheap one from a local store, like 8", for my box.

4. ya they work well 80mm ones.

5. sweet, maybe ill go with a comp fan... there are also these dual purpose heater/cooling fan things that my friend has. they are relatively small, think thatd work well for temp control?

6. not sure but i just got eveything going. That should work though not sure. I am so happy first seed is planted ! ahhhhhhhhhh

7. heh, be sure to update :) i wanna see how this works out. what are ya growing?

8. i really don't know. I wise i could find out but my friend is out of town and he was the one who gave me his seeds out of his weed. Also i feel like a retard. I was going to move the light in there and droped the cup with the little seed in it i feel so dumb. I think it will be ok though i picked it up jsut right and put it back in there. Will keep you guys updated as soon as it grows a little bit ;)

9. Is that an incandescant (sp?) bulb in there? If it is I would remove it and just use the CFL. Incandescant bulbs are basically no good for growing... too hot, not enough light, big power consumption... At the seedling stage one CFL should be enough to get it started. Just my 2c... Other than that, I like stealth growing so good luck :metal:

10. ya i my other cfl broke when i was putting everything togeather i took that crappy bulb out right after the pics and now im just usuing one cfl. This is all tempy till i get my big grow setup.:)

11. What are those dimensions? Even running fluoros I would be worried about fire hazard, to be honest, in such a small space basically made out of paper.

12. It has wood around the edges geese lol. Ya i was very worried when i first made it. I was thinking the same thing, but it really seems to be fine i cheack it 3 times a day to air it out and make sure everything is ok. It really isnt a big deal it will only be in there for a week. :wave:

13. firehazard is right, pic up yourself an old computertower already will have the computer fan installed, way more safer then a cardboard box....post some pics lets see how its going so far

14. will once when i get my camera back. Also there is wood around the edges which i spray painted with 450 degree proof white spray paint. Again wait untill my other setup gets going you will be very surprised. 2 more weeks at most.

15. You may want to blurr out or just simply remove the address labels from boxes that have a ups tracking number and address on them.

16. You replied to a year-and-a-half old thread and advised someone who has since been banned from the forums. Bravo!

Seriously, though, welcome to GrassCity :) Just keep a sharper eye out before you post.

17. lol. I almost did too

18. I'm glad I read the last two replies. I would have felt kinda embarrassed to debate with this knucklehead. I hope he did not burn his house down with that grow-bomb.

19. Look closely. It says "barned", not "banned. "