Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Sticky Purple Bud pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by eyec0n, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I love this purple stuff :) About to smoke a bowl and thought I had to take/post some pics. My mouth just drools over this stuff, I never get tired of it :smoking::smoking: Hope all is well with the city!!! :wave:

My favorite picture is the buds next to the sticker that says "OK to load." Awesome sticker. Also if you guys have some picture taking tips i'm all ears. I'm still learning how to get the best use out of my Kodak EasyShare M763. Peace.

Attached Files:

2. nice looking buds. do you have the macro setting on? its the little flower, make sure its on. Then try to have it so the image is not zoomed in, but rather the lens is physically closer to the subject. Not to close or else it will get blurry. Next is lighting, best time to take pics is when the sun is up and shining, go near a window as natural light is best for pictures. Try out different things until u get a clear picture, also try keeping the camera as steady as possible or place it on a surface or tripod.

other than that, nice looking dank. try getting some nice macro shots ^^

enjoy