Super Sour Og {lst+FIM} Hydro 600w hps+ t5 grow lights

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by 4Jo2nes0, Oct 28, 2011.

1. So this is my second grow journal, however my first one was a bit bare on updates and I never showed the final product. :( but this time around I'll try and document everything the best I can and post a pics often. Without further adieu, SSOG grow journal:

Setup:
    Bubble buckets!
    Two 4" air stones
    T5 grow light
    Lucas 2 part (micro+bloom) formula + Cal/mag
    600w hps flower light
    Emerald triangles Super Sour Og: (Blueberry x Sour Diesel x OG Kush) x Lost Coast OG
    ...think that's all. I'll Edit later if I need to. Lol

Now, lets post a couple pictures of the set up and my dear baby Persephone (that's what my gf helped me name her. Lol)

Edit: android app keeps crashing when I try to post a pic, I'll have to wait till I'm near a computer.

Attached Files:

2. ForumRunner_20111028_103938.png

First lst tiedown 10/16/11

ForumRunner_20111028_104549.png

The next day 10/17. Perked up nicely.

ForumRunner_20111028_104657.png

10/18 got some new growth. Looking healthy.

ForumRunner_20111028_104801.png

10/19

ForumRunner_20111028_105004.png

This is 10/21. One week in the bucket and Doing great

ForumRunner_20111028_105528.png

Here is my closet setup. Excuse the mess. Lol

ForumRunner_20111028_105746.png

And I'll post a picture today 10/28 for a 2nd week update shot.

3. Here is my baby Persephone 2 weeks old all tied down and looking sexy.

ForumRunner_20111028_155429.png

We had some small problems in the beginning with a deficiency but was fixed with a bit of Cal/mag and acid. (Cal/mag always foams up and base's my water out. Was 6.7 the next morning after adding Cal/mag)

ForumRunner_20111028_155449.png

But still so much green. Fimmed 3 of the smaller tops. Waiting till she circles the lid before I fim the main stem.

ForumRunner_20111028_155500.png

Omg. Love my baby!! Can't wait to snip some clones!!

4. Switched to full strength nutes and changed the water last night. Also pinched a few tops off. Here's a pic of her last night.

ForumRunner_20111101_083758.png

Looking sexy ;)

ForumRunner_20111101_083911.png

I'll post another pic tonight to show difference after adding nutes.

Attached Files:

5. Here are pics from this morning after full nute switch.

ForumRunner_20111102_095647.png

ForumRunner_20111102_095658.png

Got a nice skeletal system going. ;) tonight I'm gonna tie the top down again. Dunno if ill FIM it tonight or wait to circle my lid... any suggestions?

ForumRunner_20111102_095640.png

This is 2 weeks and 5 days

6. :( no love for my super sour og kush?

Here is platinum kush I'm smoking soon as I get off work. Lol

ForumRunner_20111103_164951.png

I'll also take updated pics. Tomorrow Persephone will be 3 weeks old. :D she's drinking like crazy!! Bout a gallon every 3 days or so. Thought I had a small leak at first. Lol

7. Ive got super sour og in my humidity dome right now she should be out in a day or 2...im also growing hydro

8. Cool deal. She's doing great. I think you'll enjoy growing her. I'll post more pics today. Here's one from last night.

ForumRunner_20111108_065411.png
    This is at 2 weeks and 5 days. I'm thinking flowering time in no time. Lol

ForumRunner_20111108_065529.png

So many tops. :)
    ForumRunner_20111108_065548.png

9. Looks awesome man...i dont think mine will be that big as im doing cfls...shes looking very good though...lst?

10. [quote name='"rydek10"']Looks awesome man...i dont think mine will be that big as im doing cfls...shes looking very good though...lst?[/quote]

Lst? Yes. Lol what exactly are you asking? The t5's I'm using are 2'x3' I think cost about 80 from my local hydro store. I like em cause its a lot of light and doesn't run too hot.

11. Sorry I was pretty baked...shes gunna be a big girl...

12. [quote name='"rydek10"']Sorry I was pretty baked...shes gunna be a big girl...[/quote]

Lol all good buddy.

She is gonna be big! Here's some updates I took today at lunch.
    Sorry if it needs rotating.
    ForumRunner_20111109_155107.png
    She's so bushy!! Loads of tops. :)

ForumRunner_20111109_155145.png

A little skeletal structuring here

ForumRunner_20111109_155233.png

This is her head.

ForumRunner_20111109_155312.png

And last, one fim top, think I counted 3 or 4 tops from this one

ForumRunner_20111109_155342.png

13. Damn looking good man is that have a drip ring setup with the lst...my baby sprouted up today and is already thriving...

14. Nope. Just a bubble bucket made from rummples design. Only water is all about an inch below my plant.

Gonna start a journal??

15. Not for the ssog I already have a grow journal but in absolute beginners...if enough people look at it I may add on with my tbm journal...

16. Nice grow buddy. How is your grow tent set up??

17. Thanks..I did it on the super cheap so its a garment closet with cfls and a 17gal tub but I plan on moving it to my attic once I get my hps in...my ssog looks like it might have some stretching. As my lights are higher than normal due to my tbm...oh well it should be good...I'm considering lsting the ssog like yours cause my attic only has about a 4ft clearance..

18. [quote name='"rydek10"']Thanks..I did it on the super cheap so its a garment closet with cfls and a 17gal tub but I plan on moving it to my attic once I get my hps in...my ssog looks like it might have some stretching. As my lights are higher than normal due to my tbm...oh well it should be good...I'm considering lsting the ssog like yours cause my attic only has about a 4ft clearance..[/quote]

I would def recommend lsting her. Specially since she'll stretch, there will be more room to have your leaves getting as much light as possible

19. Looking good sofar man, very healthy green and plenty of tops. You going to give it a trim at all? Or you going to wait till a few weeks into flower? Im actualy growing Dr.Grinspoon atm and its a super crazy leggy plant, very sparce. I cant imagine what it will be like in the flower stage... 95-100 days. LST and Topping is the only way i can keep it under wraps. Not much info on Grinspoon, i think people shy away from it because of its very low yield, but im in it for the Top shelf bud, Quality over Quanity i always say :) so i strive for that. And no, no journal :(

20. [quote name='"StVooDoo"']Looking good sofar man, very healthy green and plenty of tops. You going to give it a trim at all? Or you going to wait till a few weeks into flower? Im actualy growing Dr.Grinspoon atm and its a super crazy leggy plant, very sparce. I cant imagine what it will be like in the flower stage... 95-100 days. LST and Topping is the only way i can keep it under wraps. Not much info on Grinspoon, i think people shy away from it because of its very low yield, but im in it for the Top shelf bud, Quality over Quanity i always say :) so i strive for that. And no, no journal :([/quote]

DAMN!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK ABOUT JOURNAL! ! grr, I would have really loved to see how it grew. Yeah, I saw it, was interested, but shyed away. Do you have any pictures of her at all to share?
    And I'm still undecided on trimming her up. I'll most likely give in around flowering time though. Lol