Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super smokin' cannabis after stoppin' nicotine...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by superskunksmoke, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I had a break from cannabis for six weeks then smoked some high grade one night in one skin blunts then two weeks later some high grade again then some high grade cheese and for some reason I thought I would cut down what I smoke but I end up smokin' an eigth in a couple hours still which is weird because I thought I would be wrecked after a few tokes like the good old days but I am defiantly feelin' the high better than before but no matter how stoned I am, I just keep reachin' for the grinder and rizlas

2. why the question marks? You posted a thread saying essentially that you are fresh off a t-break and getting high...I think thats cool. So does Chuck...

3. Lol, I just saw a pic of a guy smilin' with a cock next to him lol. I don't know that guy so maybe im missin' summin'

4. I definitely have smoked a bit more each sesh more after I quit cigarettes. It just feels so much better not having tobacco pulling you down :smoke: