Super Smash Bros.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BrandonBlunts, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #1 BrandonBlunts, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Who plays Super Smash Bros still? I like the original for Nintendo 64 the most, the others are alright. Its the best smoking and playing this with friends.

Samus ftw.

[​IMG]

2. Fuck yeah, Smash Bros. is and always has been the shit. I grew up playing that, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Sonic Adventure 1/2, and Pokemon for the GameBoy pretty much exclusively lol/

When Brawl came out and I found out you could be fucking Sonic I pretty much creamed my pants.

Yeah.

3. Yeah I'm a samus guy(even though she's a girl), I put on the dark suit and call myself the dark knight when I'm high and playing with friends.

4. i would usually play as fox or kirby, but i could break skulls with any char

5. My favorite game of all time!

Ness is a beast

6. I love this game.
    I'm best with Fox, Falco and Wolf, but I can get down with most of the characters.

7. I still wanna play the one that came out for the wii

8. I suck at Smash Bros so I just play Captain Falcon and use Falcon Punch all match, pissing off everbody else with the sound byte.

9. i play as marth every game, wreck everyone's shit man.

10. shytt.. i would!

but i dont have my n64 n e more.

damn rumble packs.

11. shytt.. i would!

but i dont have my n64 n e more.

damn rumble packs.

12. #12 Yagyujubei, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    nes was the original badass in the 64 and GC version but it feels like he was nerfed hard in the Wii version. Despite nes's nerfs; I know some purists will boo hoo about this shit but, tbh I like the Wii version the most atm, maybe b/c it's the one I've played the most recently, but most likely it's b/c it has way more characters including some of my favorites that you cant play in the other games, and the super smash abilities are really fun to have as well.

I own face with Toon link, mame & watch, or sonic.

for the nostalgia though, the original SSB commercial was the shit lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg[/ame]

13. #13 daTrueSasquatch, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    dude nes's boost jump is so damn hard in the wii version!

14. yeah, for some reason he just doesn't feel as powerful either...on the Wii I prefer Lucas much more than nes but like i said, Toon link and G&W are by far my best characters although G&W is almost too easy to win with he's so good.

15. i always play as marth, zelda/sheik, or falco. a lot of people think marth and zelda suck but if you can play em right, you cant be beat :hello:

16. Man, nintendo. Thats when I was young enough to pre occupy myself for hours with one thing. How the fuck did I do that? I can't do that know, I go nuts. what the hell happened

17. Lmao. I feel you on that. I played that game so much back in the day, but now I only can play 5-6 games and then I get bored of it.

18. helll yea bruh.

samus was always on my team.

along with kirby/fox.

awww shyt hella to to yes!

ever play baseball with ness?

shyt was koooo.

19. Dude me and my friends play this game 24/7. WE usually smoke on my friends porch and get really baked then play smash bros for like 3 hours in his room. I suggest being pikachu because of the merkage that he does.