Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super smash bros brawl smoking game.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kangorr, Sep 29, 2010.

1. #1 Kangorr, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    My friends and I made this game in the dorm. The rules are as follows.

1. You have to play a random character
    2.If you lose a match you have to take a hit(Last place, or in the case of 4 players the 3rd and 4th place)
    3.If you win 3 times in a row you have to take a hit
    4. At the end of every 3 rounds the person with the least amount of kills has to take hit.
    5. If you get killed with a final smash, you have to take a hit.

We play with a bong, and we all get really high. I highly recommend trying it.

2. can i lose on purpose?

3. wait, i would try to lose on purpose then? what the point man..

4. losers are winners? wtf

5. Honestly Super Smash Bros is more of a drinking game (Super Drunk Bros). Deep Chug of a beer or a shot for every death. With this game losers are losers when they get too fucked up lol.

6. i think you shoulld revise to winner gets the green, second gets second hit, third gets last hit, 4th cries because he doesnt get to hit it...will make for some serious competition!

7. Good idea just switch the losers for winners so winners get greens that the losers pack.

8. My friends play this too!

...Except everyone smokes after every round. :smoke:

9. Why dont you just smoke before you play???

That way you dont waste time and waste burning bud... Duhhhhhhh:smoking:

10. When I say "you have to take a hit" I mean it. We play for hours at a time, and if you keep losing you have to keep going no matter what.

11. #11 lilro, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    They use a bong.

12. Whats sooo bad about that? i commit suicide untill all the bud is gone

13. Lol, sounds like a typical friday for me. Dont really seem the point in this game. If i was playing it i would constantly be losing if i "had" to take a hit. Hell, its free bud! :smoke:

14. fixed

15. There is really no reason to play games when you're smoking. Just smoke to enjoy the bud. If I were playing that game, then I would lose on purpose just to smoke more.

16. Amen:smoke:

17. Still not seeing the downside to taking a dive.