super small auto bubblelicious and top 69

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by etstop19, Apr 23, 2012.

1. i have a bubblelicious and top 69 autoflower
    bubblelicious is 31 days old
    top69 is 30 days old

anyone have any idea how i can get them bigger for a better yield they are really small should i add nutes or what can i do
    they smell really good tho this is my first grow they started flowering at around 3 weeks and the asshole at the hydro store told me to keep repotting i repotted 3 times i guess he just wanted to sell me shit

anyways the first 3 pics are the bubblelicious which is about 5.5 inches tall the 4th is top 69 which is about 4.5 inches and the 5th is some super silver that is growing with them the light cycle is 20/4 and this is my first time growing i am using t5 lights the temp is around 75 and humidity 37% using fox farm ocean forest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow, those really are short, even for autos. I've grown several autos, but none of them flowered at that height. I force mine to stretch just a little bit though by raising my light a bit too high during the veg stage. I've found that the taller I can get my autos, the more bud sites I get, and it's better for light distribution to the smaller buds near the bottom of the plant. I noticed you lst'd your autos...why? It really isn't necessary since they are small and stay short to begin with. Maybe lst'ing them is why yours are so short. Probably not though. That's weird.

3. I started lst'ing two days ago because i figured they weren't getting that tall so i wanted the inner leaves to get light and hopefully bigger buds

4. Anyone have any advice?

5. where'd you get those seeds?

6. I wish I did, but you really have me stumped. Like I said, I've never seen autos flower at that height. My autos get about 2 feet tall. I think the only advice I can give you is to send an email to the breeder where you got the seeds. Explain to them what you showed us here, and even attach the photos so they can see it for themselves. Then ask them if they have any advice, or an explanation.

7. Attitude seedbank

8. Yea ill do that they look pretty cool tho like mini plants but i wanted a bigger yield :confused_2:

9. Maybe you need more light. Are you feeding nutes?

10. no nutes and i have a t5 light with 8 bulbs

11. I've read it's recommend to have them under HPS after a month of growth. Just a thought.

12. They aren't gonna get any bigger man. It's been a month, they're basically done with veg. You transplanted too many times also. They're gonna be real short like that under a t5 also.

13. Stressed them to much from transplanting maybe. Just a thought

14. How many grams did you end up getting

15. 7 from both lol check out my new grow

16. Link please. :smoke: