Super Skunk on the way

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Saint Duck, Apr 13, 2022.

1. It's time for the 4/20 sales at the seedbanks. Just made my yearly order from Seedsman. I gotta say I liked the deals and selection better last year. But Covid bullshit is taking its toll everywhere. BOGO on 3 or 5 packs of Seedsman brand this year. Still happy though.
    Here's what I am getting. 5 each of Nirvana Super Skunk, Seedsman Zkittles and Peyote Kush. With freebies of 3 White Widow and 3 Blueberry. 21 seeds. $70. I can live with that. I did one of their blueberries outside last year and it was a beast. Looking forward to the super skunk, read a post not long ago about it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Super Skunk, I grew some last year. It's OK, an easy grow. I rate it at maybe 18-20%. Have fun.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    (sales) Super Skunk is our successful attempt at beefing up the famous Skunk #1 strain by crossing it with our Skunk Special. One of the first to match the potency of powerful import hashish available in coffeeshops, this F1 hybrid is well-known for its strong flavour and powerful buzz. Super Skunk is much easier to grow and manicure than “white" strains. Yields have great financial potential. This strain also works well in greenhouse or shed operations.
    an average and safe strain, one of the 56 known phenos out there

a better choice might have been
    Super Skunk Auto Feminized is a pungent, sweet, funky smelling hybrid that is easy to grow, likes to stay low and flowers in 10-11 weeks from seed to harvest. Beginner growers will find this strain to be an excellent choice as she is a highly resistant, big yielding autoflowering variety of the cup nominee Super Skunk.

Genetics: She was created by crossing the fast flowering and highly reliable Super Skunk, with an autoflowering stud male. Her growth structure will remain low and bushy with a flowering time that can take up to 77 days. We were able to maintain her bold, fruity, skunky flavours and rock solid, uniform characteristics.

Strain Characteristics: This lady will grow with a short and bushy appearance, without stretching much. Finishing at a short to medium height, Super Skunk Auto Feminized is well recommended for growers who need low profile autoflowering plants for a sunny terrace, or balcony. She has a strong resilience to cold and wet weather, making her a great candidate for the outdoors and all types of climates.

Thanks to her indica dominance, her internodal spacing will remain compact, meaning when she flowers her buds will produce one main cola, with short side branches. THC levels will range between 14-18%, with potential yield of 300 - 400g/m² when grown closely together in a Sea of Green. When flowering, she will display majestic purple hues making her white, frosty buds look even more appealing. We recommend this hybrid to those new to growing and anyone looking for a low maintenance strain.

Experiencing this strain: Her effects are very relaxing with a clear, focused mind set that is a well balanced. Perfectly suited for smokers with a lower tolerance, who prefer a feel good factor. She does lean more on the indica side and that will be experienced the longer the smoke this girl. She is a great choice for daytime use, smokers who enjoy clarity and calmness together, creative people and enjoying with friends socially.

She has a unique sweetness, with a pungent body that is reminiscent of the classic Super Skunk . Her terpene profile is very rich, bursting full of flavour and aromas that can be smelled from far away. Medical patients will find to be useful for clarity, relieving symptoms of demotivation, depression, nausea and sickness, aches and pains, increasing appetite and improving sleep.

What makes this strain so great: A big yielding, extremely aromatic, low profile, easy to grow autoflowering hybrid, that can be grown all year around with excellent results. You will soon find out why the Dutch named her Super Skunk in the first place!

Quote from a customer: “Had 100% success rate with 5 of these seeds. Fast growing, fast flowering , great yield & and a super potent buzz. If you're looking for a good skunk autoflower strain this is it!” - Thomas M.
    (/spoiler)

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  4. I'm growing Super Skunk for the first time, both my plants just started budding!!! I'm a happy boy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. It will be obvious when it's ready, it's a really easy strain. Not too long to finish flower.

• Like Like x 2