super skunk automatic white label seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by qwerti, Mar 23, 2012.

1. have anyone some news about the lifecycle of those plants? do u think 70 days on 20/4 is right?

2. More like 80 days IMO but not tried thats strain. White Label are great breeders, didn't know they had started doing autos too. Most of the auto strains I've tried have taken around 80 days anyway :smoke:

3. #3 qwerti, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    oh no man :(, firstable thx for the answer wiz.
    80 days for an auto is a fraud, ive read right now this stuff from sensi seed site,(looks like white label is part of sensi seed):'Autoflowering cannabis seeds provide an easy and rewarding harvest of high quality marijuana without the need for a change in light cycles or removal of male plants. Grown outdoors, these weed varieties can produce two or more harvests in the course of a normal summer. Under lights, autoflowering strains are capable of going from seedling to full maturity in as little as ten weeks.'
    . just hope the seedbank info is correct

4. :wave: yes White Label are from Sensi and they are great IMO :D

Afghan Kush Ryder and Pakistan Ryder from World of seeds are very nice and fast to flower but they are dwarf strains. Sweet Seeds from Spain do some amazing auto and non-auto strains, CreamCaramel Auto ia amazing :smoke:

5. i ordered some of these from planetskunk agess ago ad assumed they were never coming so got a new order of a few strains from bomb seeds from attitude that arived no worries but then got a suprise today when my super skunk order ended up coming through :D

i dunoo what to go first now though :/