Super simple Auto GDP Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by LarryLs, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Been a while decided to try out a micro computer case grow. Day 51 and the buds look like they are getting ready to put some weight on. Supplementary light goes in tonight. Currently using a 30w LED flood light. IMG_3490.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. A little update: Today is day 58 for this little GDP auto. Added a little red LED bulb to help out with the flowering. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks adorable.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Im impressed im veging a few plants under a $40 GE full spectrum ew7 bulb only 32w and they love it feels like real sun light good micromoles 50. Dont have to worry about to much blue. How long did you veg? Do you have a journal for this

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_3529.JPG IMG_3530.JPG IMG_3531.JPG
    Not bad for a baby LED

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im new to small space growing but its been a blast as you can see. I figure i cant veg for more than another week or 2. Tryig to keep it contained to keep the heat up at least till end of flower then 65 is fine . i guess im asking for your advice flip or not i have about 3 total feet but its not like i cant remove the lid towards the end. Looks like that auto did great under that flood light. Im using a GE 32w fullspectrum grow blub+ 5000k 35w led corn light to fill in weak spots. Tommorow ill have all the little plants at my buddys im out of space and with in a week the one plant will cover the rest its a monster. Oh im in a teash can. Have you microgrown photos? 1579666971761.jpg

7. This is actually my first micro grow. I’ve got another seedling following this one, same strain. I’ll be making some improvements to my lighting and ventilation to hopefully double my yield.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Still very nice