Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlowinKush858, Jun 16, 2011.

1. My dealer's offering 7 grams of super silver haze for $95 and the luxury of driving to my house to do the deal.
    Take it or leave it?

2. Take it

3. take it, roll it, bowl it, hit it..... repeat!!

4. And poSt a pic

5. Should i feel bad about asking him to scale?
    I don't want him to feel like I don't trust him but still.
    Also, if anyone has any pictures of a quarter it would be great if you could post it.
    I don't have the extra money to shell out for my own scale at the moment.

6. Will do.

7. #7 Ford, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah ask him to scale it I would lol but no most I ever brought at one time was a qp

8. Do you buy off him reguarly? If you do are his deals good? and does the look of it match up to what you ask for?

If all the answers to these questions are yes then its all good. Enjoy your SSH man it'll blow your nuts off.

Oh and I'd say a quarter is about a handful. Just as a rough guide I know it doesn't help that much.

9. if he gives it to you in a regular sized ziplock bag it should cover the entire bottom part of the bag from corner to corner when you lay the nuggets out horizontally.

But if you want here are a few pictures of quarter ounces:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ask him to bring his scale.

If he won't scale it for you, its obviously sketchy.

When paying so much for bud, its totally understandable to want it weighed.

Hell, they weigh out 10 dollars worth of fish right in front of you at the grocery store..

11. what possible reason could you have to not take it?

12. Take it.

Don't feel bad about bringing the scale either. That's $95 of your hard earned cash. No one wants to be screwed over. I weigh out for people even if they say it's not needed. I don't make any money scamming people and I want people to know that. All dealers should feel the same.

13. if you feel like a dick, just say "can you weigh it in front of me just so i feel better about it?" or something along those lines. if he's a good dealer, it'll just be a formality and he won't mind because it'll help build trust between the two of you

14. get a scale and buy it

15. Always the easiest route!

16. He scaled it and everything was cool.
    If you guys want to see these dank nugs check out my photo albums in my signature.