Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by reggaemylitis, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I really want to try SSH, i hear it is amazing

2. its nice shit. if i could get my camera fixed i could match you and raise you one with this humboldt shit.

3. for all the people sayin its not SSH because it doesnt look like the SSH theyve had its a meaningless argument. not every nug of the same strain is gonna look the same. This is a credible source bringing Medi from Cali out here to Milwaukee. Ive had hazes before and the smell is definately a haze.

4. it was 19.99 w/ free shipping off ebay, came with a lil pouch and kief scraper.

5. hahaha agreed :D:smoking:

6. Not/exactly/meaningless/bud/structure/and/leaf/structure/are/clear/indicators/SSH/is/a/sativa/dominant/and/your/buds/look/short/and/fat/indicating/an/indica/dominant.Another/note/on/the/bud/structure,and/something/ive/found/common/on/all/the/SSH/I've/smoked/is/the/spiked/calaxs/and/straight/pointy/center/gland/heads,your/calaxs/seem/flat/and/your/center/gland/head/although/pronounced/on/some/nugs/appears/to/be/swelled/and/not/straight.

Im/not/bashing/your/bud/it/looks/great/but/SSH/it/is/not

7. the kid posting messages that makes the page 3 times as wide as it should, because he thinks it's cool not to use spaces, needs to get a life....

Nice bud, and nice sharpstone OP. I just got the same one and I love it.

8. my favorite strain i love the numb effect it has on your whole body...looks different than the stuff i get but still you cant go wrong with ssh.

9. NUGS FROM EBAY??!??!

juust kidding

10. Whaaaaaaaaat??? I paid fucking $50 for mine at the local head shop, and the screen fell out.. Damn, I got jipped.

11. rofl

I don't care if it's actually SSH or not, it looks better than what I'm smoking.

12. yea in the end it doesnt really matter wat strain it is, because its heady as hell and long gone...

13. That sir is some mighty fine haze. :smoking:

14. lol nice, I just got some of this shit last night from my local dealer. I live about 2 hours away from you.

15. yea i had some SSH, it tasted like laundry detergent

16. laundry detergent......wtf??? no herb should ever taste like laundry detergent. wat u were smoking was not SSH, it was bounty! tell ur boy to FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH!!!