Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze (NYC)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NYD, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Some great ganja right here:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. does it smell cheesey :p

3. Yea, its def not a kush type smell. It has a unique taste of sour watermelon :)

4. Pretty bud :p

Toke On!

5. Thanks bro

6. Looks good.

Sour Watermelon = Mouth Watering:eek:

7. grower could have done a better job clipping it but overall great bud :smoke:

8. I'm in new mexico and recently got ahold of some of this, it's dank. it's definately a 1 bowl high for me. haha. i never associated the taste with sour watermelon though. I see how you could get that though. now that i smoke it again :bongin:

9. When I got this bud, it was crazy soft so i let it sit in a jar for a few days and now the smoke is more pungent. It really gives out a fruity aroma and has a hint of diesel.

10. the guy who grew mine says it's a mixed strain with some kush and then an african indica seed

11. I just looked it up. SSH is a mix between Haze, Northern Lights, and Skunk.

12. omg i want some of that

13. weet. I think my fav is still this Kali orange kush

14. Wonderful wonders right there, good looks.

15. Super kill, nice pics man

I just got some super silver the other day from the club, looks pretty similar to yours

16. My mouth is watering.