Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk, and Big bang!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mrlyjammn420, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Hello everyone i have Super silver haze big bang and lemon skunk growing right now and i was wondering if anyone had any experience with these genetics from Green House seed Co. Also i was planning on doing a scrog with all the of the plants that each have there own individual screen under a 400w hps in a 3x3x7 grow tent. How much you guys think i could yield off those 3 plants under a 400w hps. i just harvested my first plant ever and i am pretty sure i got at least 2 ounces off it. This was done in a DWC with CFLS for the first 5 weeks of 8 weeks of flowering. And that was also just bag seed. Now i am wondering what my possibilities are now. Told from attitude seed co's website the big bang can yeild up to 800 grams per sq meter, lemon skunk 500 grams per square meter, and SSH is 450 grams per sq meter. So that equals 1750 grams per square meter. i know i will not get THAT much from 1 plant but you guys think i could at least get 1 lb. dry weight with all 3 plants? Feed back is appreciated!