Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super silver haze here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Azar, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Hey everyone picked up 2 onions of super silver haze. This stuff is straight dank. Very sticky as well. With that "i want to live in the jar" smell. Really good high, I don't even feel lazy after I smoke it. Probably because it's a hybrid (50 S/50 I)

Definitely good for thinking, being creative and just straight up hanging out. Good bud to smoke with friends but what headies aren't? Hahaha

Crossed with skunk, NL and your traditional haze

A lot has been gone from the two zips I purchased but here's 16 G's I have left

Anyone else enjoy this strain?!

-Azar

image-2286841168.jpg

image-107776436.jpg

2. looks real good, i've had the strain didn't look quite like that, looked more less hairy and more visible thc. That imo looks like a blue cheese or something! haha but you can never tell by looks! peace and pot OP

3. Looks dank man

4. My favorite strain! nice pickup man :D

5. That is straight up piff, smoke some of that on me blade. :)

6. Braddah I just smoked my smurf bong with my boy with this grass and I am more toasted than a poptart.

I took rips in your honor brother!

7. Do you want to be it?

I want to live in here!

I just want to shove it up my nose and have that smell all day, that's amazing! :laughing:

8. Hahaha

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwxoGipx-iY]Shove It Anywhere You Like - YouTube[/ame]

9. a thrax nug of super silver haze from a few months ago

Attached Files:

10. Fuck dude nice crystals. Good shit

Just picked up an o of some MOB ill post up here soon. Stuff is straight from Maine and you couldn't get it anywhere else unless you lived either in Maine or close to it in the northeast

11. looks dank bro!

SSH is in my top5 fav strains for sure

12. [quote name="Sk8" post="17406392" timestamp="1362288859"]a thrax nug of super silver haze from a few months ago[/quote]Amazing budSent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

13. Super Silver Haze is a sticky sativa that will leave you with a great energetic body high.  It's a cross between Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze.

14. Interesting that SSH is a cross between those 3, as Jack Herer (one of my favorites, along with SSH) is also a cross of those 3. Wonder what the percentages are? I know JH is 50 haze, 37.5 NL5, and 12.5 Skunk.