super silver haze first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bubblin420, Sep 5, 2012.

1. hey guys im growing a super silver haze from seed.using miracle grow soil and soil from the ground mixed up. shes about 1 week old loking nice so far got her under 1 26 watt cfl with reflector for when the sun gos down other wise she sits out on the deck bathin in the sun i have 5 cfls for budding stage n plan to use the deck for sunlight n the cfl n reflector for vegetative groth then keep it indoors for the winter while it buds and try to eep it alive then stick it back out on the deck in spring so the sun with make it bud out more. any ideas? heres a pic of her now im trying to get her to be bushy not tall...

Attached Files:

2. super silver sexy. good luck man.

3. yup got her bathin in the un right now got new leaf sets forming below she starting to look bushy tanx to the sun im guessing. settin up a grow space ill upload pics once she take off a lil more

4. Just a tip. Revegging takes a while and I have noticed that the yield the second time around is greatly diminished. You would be better off cloning a couple before flowering and keeping them under a small veg setup for the winter. Then placing them outside in the spring. But that is just my observations.

5. i want it to be purple tho...

6. revegging a plant will not make it turn purple. Nor is silverhaze a purple strain to the best of my knowledge. not sure what your are getting at? elaborate and I will be more than willing to help you acheive your goals.

7. the winter cold... turn it colors ya know?

8. not 100% affective. will turn it colors but it is because the cold makes it harder for the plant to absorb both P & K causing a nutirent def. which hurts the potiency of your plant. A couple days at the end of flowering is one thing overing wintering will have serious negative effects.

9. Colors are very strain dependent. SSH is silvery... because of its trichs. I think otherwise the most color you will see is dark greens unless you traumatize it... which is very edgy.

As mixted said, the coloring effect of cooling comes from deficiencies not the "autumn effect" that fall trees get. Marijuana is a weed. The only real way to get SSH to change colors would be to cool the leaves while keeping the roots warm and/or throwing a UVB bulb in there during the second half of flowering.

If you want purple, grow GDP or Purple Haze.

-J