Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze, Dream Queen, UK Cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JinsTa, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Wassup yall. I was just wondering, which strain would you pick for overall best out of these three: Super Silver Haze, Dream Queen, and UK Cheese. If you could pay the same price for these, which one would you pick?

And also, one more question. Is it worth to get shake from Purple Urkle (The nugs are rated "Top Shelf / Grade A") for 30$ a 1/2 OZ? 60$ Full OZ. I was just wondering if shake is worth it at that price and that kind. Thank you.

2. #3 guerilla kid, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    doubt you'll get 'UK' cheese if your in ca.

3. I'd get Super Silver Haze

4. Get the shake

5. I'd get the Super Silver. Reason being I was not to impressed with what I picked up from the club. And like the guy said might not be actual 'uk' cheese. But I always love good ssh.

6. Super silver haze.