Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Silver Haze :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TriangleNine, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Got 8gs from my uncle and told me it was Super Silver Haze. Whether it is or not, I don't really care :smoke:

ForumRunner_20111129_165326.png

ForumRunner_20111129_165353.png

ForumRunner_20111129_165410.png
    PS.....PSN - trianglenine

The stuff smells great. Like a fruit you found in a christmas tree haha :smoke: It's a very smooth smoke in a pipe and one hitter. Bong rips on the other hand, hit harder than a pissed off stepfather. But I always go too big on bongs :bongin: If anyone has had SSH before comment if it looks the same.

2. Fuck yes, i'd roll that shit up.

3. I'd tap that

4. Nug structure and your description of smelll leadd me to believe, your uncle wasnt lying! Hah that just from looks tho, silver haze usually has those foxtail sativa buds with a citrus/sandalwood/fruit smell that is very refreshing.

5. nice nuggs, mate! Keep up the winning!

6. Yeah looks like it

7. Hands down, super silver haze is one of my favorite strains ever.

8. That sir, is some good tree. SSH or not.