Super sick super lemon haze auto

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LegalEyes, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Hey folks. I am having a problem with a super lemon haze auto. She is about 5 weeks old and started showing pistils about a week and a half ago. Started off a lil rough, she just wasn't growing much, not sure why. Finally about 3 weeks in she took off and I lst'd a lil, but didn't work much. About 4-5 days ago leaf stems started purpling and then spread down the main stem. Leaves are also starting to fade to a light green almost turning yellow. I water every 3-4 days and have only given her some jobes organics tomato fert a few times mixed with distilled water and some epsom salt and garden lime a few times. My light is a Mars hydro 300 led (140w) happy frog soil with some extra perlite and ewc mixed in. Temps are usually around 80 and max at 85 every once in awhile. Just trying to stop the yellowing and purpling before it gets too bad. Would appreciate any help.

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like she needs nitrogen. Start off on a light veg nutrient. If you have been giving enough nutrients then you have some sort of lock out if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. You need nitrogen and calcium pal. Try calmag and place some bat quano on the top of the soil.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks y'all. I figured it was calcium or magnesium. Having a hard time finding cal/mag locally which is why I gave the Epsom salt and garden lime. Guess it won't do, so Il order some on Amazon. Il flush her then start again with the cal/mag when it comes in and give her some "veg" nutes as well. Thanks again. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's in bud so no need for nitrogen. The purple shows you need mag. Is it being over watered?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app