Super Sexy Neighbor Might Just Want The D. Pimps Assemble

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Master Piff, May 12, 2014.

1. Ite yo, so basically theres this really hot older girl that lives in my building and i think she mite want me cuz shes always smiling and looking at me whenever shes outside. Plus she always goes outta her way to say hi to me and has this real seductive smile on her face whenever i holla at her so fine OMG i can barely contain myself! 

Only problem is shes kinda older than me like i dont really know how old she is im guessing prolly close to thirty. Anyway she seems really pretty and awesome but since i feel way younger than her it kinda makes me feel intimidated. Like i dont show it or nothing but thats how feel inside so im kinda hesitant to appraoch feel me? plus i dont see how we could ever relate to each other as i feel we are from two different planets forreal lol

HOW WOULD YALL APPROACH HER IF YALLS WAS IN MY SITUATION???

2. My 22 year old friend just knocked up a 30+ year old, anything is possible.

3. I hope you don't talk to her the same way you type on here...

4. Ya man i know its possible im just sayin like how would u approach the situation just curious?

5. How old are you and how old is she?

:smoke:

6. Jus be like ay baby I got a coupon fo sizzler wit yo name on it whadda ya say?

7. Approach her telling her that you know she knows she wants the D. Then she will know that you know that she knows. Try it, who knows?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Try these and report back.

I've just moved you to the top of my 'to do' list.

I'd better get a library card, because I'm checking you out.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

9. Walk out naked one day when shes outside and take note of her reaction?

10. You must work at Subway because you just gave me a footlong.

11. Im early twenties she might be like 30 maybe she still looks young but i can tell shes older than mean iono dawg i look pretty young for my age too like prolly 19 so yeah

12. HA i dont think she would get those as she is pretty foreign and mitee not know what im talmbout

13. [​IMG]

you have my blessing

14. I like genies too but how did you figure this?

15. go get that pussy! she probably uses birth control. fill that bitch up!

16. "Ight yo" lol!😂😭😂😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. For her to be dissapointed when it only turns out to be a 6 inch sub.

18. Is it considered cool these days to talk and type like you don't even know what English is, or even a school book? Do you think for a second any REAL woman is into that sort of wannabe gangster drivel you call speech? Maybe ignorant gutter skanks, but if you want to find REAL pussy that doesn't still taste like pee, it takes smarts and money, not necessarily in that order always.

I thank my lucky stars I was the youngest of four brothers that kept me in line.

19. It seems to be with some of the younger generation. Not that I'm old myself. 22 here at the end of this month. But when I was around 12-16 I always, always spoke like the OP. It wasnt until I failed english and had to take it again in college when I felt too embarrassed about it and changed how I spoke and my pronunciation.