Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

super-sensitivity to weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Dec 19, 2014.

1. so since i started smoking, ive been able to get really really high off of Tiny amounts of bud. the shake at the bottom of a ten sack could last me 1-2 weeks getting baked twice a day. ive also noticed slight hallucinations, and i just assumed i was imagining it. after this last sesh, though, theres no question.

i smoked about .4 of some really dank bud, and started feeling pretty high. i got up to walk downstairs, and on my way to the door i up and just collapsed onto the floor with this super intense feeling in my head, i think it was pain, its hard to remember. everything escalated from there, and eventually my vision was consumed by open eye visuals, super complex patterns that were moving and changing colors pretty much blinded me. also, whatever i thought of, i could see clear as day in front of me. i also had an insane headache and a ringing in my ears so loud it drowned out all other sound. the other times i hallucinated on bud had been like this, but not nearly as intense, just barely visual. but now theres no question that any kind of thc makes me trip.

why does this happen to me? i thought it was because im very very creative at first, but now im not sure.

what's going on with me?

i know it wasnt laced because all the weed ive ever bought has had this effect to some extent.

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 NEFarmer, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    It's all in your head.
    If it's not then weed just isn't for you my friend.
    It affects everybody differently.
    Try it under many different scenarios.
    Try eating something before.
    Try smoking and lay down see if you can just ride it out And get some enjoyment out of it.

I wish it would affect me like it does you..

smoke .2 instead of .4 next time and you'll probably be ok.

it's easier to smoke more if you don't get high, then smoke too much at once.

4. Take 2 or 3 hits and chill for 10 minutes and see how you feel

5. Youll look back on these highs and miss them in a year wishing you could still get that way. Like someone above me said, learn to enjoy it.

6. not complaining btw shits pretty fun haha

7. #7 whiteboyy09, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    It took me quite a few months of daily smoking to finally get a high tolerance. I could get baked off of tiny amounts and if I smoked with other people matching I would get uncomfortably high lol. You just haven't built much of a tolerance yet

8. when did you start smoking?

9. I started about a year ago and I only need about .5 to get super high

10. Just enjoy it. I used to get that high. The first time I tried BC weed I I just fell back and passed out after seeing all these cartoony colours swirling around me lol my cousin tripped out so hard. 1 time I was walking everything went black and I fell to my knees then my vision came back and I used the railing to get up and kept walking I was fine you will be too.

11. two years ago

12.    This is exactly what happened to me the first time I smoked and got high. Did you feel like time was moving super slow? Like if I started walking around it would take me 5 minutes to go to a different room, just the pace I was walking. If I walked any faster I got a really intense feeling in my legs, or if I moved my arms I got the feeling there. 
       I also got the open eye'd visuals that you described, followed by ringing in my ears. I think the visuals wore off after about 20 minutes, and the ringing lasted probably an hour. 
      That being said, I'd say its your low tolerance causing this, if it's to the point were its getting uncomfortable try smoking a little less at a time, or smoking in the morning and then at night to up your tolerance. Enjoy it while it lasts.

13. Ya idk my cousin was like that and I think you just have to smoke for a longer time period and you'll build up a tolerance. I always thought I just had an unnaturally low tolerance cause 1 medium hit could get me high but then after a year or two of smoking my tolerance is kinda fucked now but it's nice in a way cause I rarely get that uncomfortably too high anymore and it's easy to just take a few hits and chill, though it does cost a decent amount of money lol.

I would say just smoke less, even if you already think you're smoking like basically nothing lol. You'd be surprised how low a tolerance can be for some people, I doubt it's anything other than just a really really low tolerance.