Super scary moment..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ykm420, Mar 13, 2009.

1. It was raining today for a few hours, rain died down a bit and I went to a friends house to smoke a blunt, as I'm driving home in my neighborhood I see these two kids at the stop sign, one walking, one on a bike.
    I stop, glance over at my friend as he's talking to me, and then start to take off, I look back to the road and see the kid riding right out in front of me, I slammed on my breaks and almost had a heart attack, scared the shit out of me.
    When I looked at him it looked like they were going down the street the opposite way of me, thankfully no one was hurt..
    After the event my friend told the kid to watch out where he rides his bike, and how he could have easily been hit, I hope he learned a lesson, as I did.

2. That could have been REALLY bad. You are a lucky man.

3. i find i end up looking at shit longer when stoned when i drive. today i almost hit the curb because there was a slight bend while i looked over at someone.

if someone ran infront of me on non-residental road they'd quite possibly become my hood ornament

4. My first time driving high, this one guy with us told us of a place where there was more weed. As I'm driving, he directs me onto the highway, which is under construction, at 10:00 at night. Holy Shit, all those shiny flashing cones were crazy. I felt like I was going 100 mph but it was really 45 haha. I'm pretty good about driving high now but that first time was ridiculous.

5. i hate kids who just jump out in front of cars. i don't even have a car but when i'm crossing the street i always get annoyed when my friends just take their time blocking cars while their j-walking or something. its like c'mon man for all you know the guy behind that car could have jsut found out his wife is cheating on him and not be in the mood to wait for some teen

6. Why would they be out on the streets right now its soo freaking cold lol

7. Well, I drive great whether I smoke or not, generally I pay more attention when I'm high, though.
    I agree it could have been bad, kids need to watch out for cars though, man, serious business.