Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Resistant to Edibles Affects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MaltedGrapez, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Hey, so, I've been smoking quite regularly since 2007. But I have this problem with edibles where I rarely get high or high for very long off of them. I recently got my MMJ card and have been purchasing some medicinal edibles to try to get them to affect me hardcore. I ate a hash sucker and 6 chocolate covered pretzels that were equivalent to .5g's each and had a hash candy. I got a high but only for I'd say an hour. With minimal residual effects.

I've eat a ton of edibles before but still only mediocre highs, sometimes not high at all, and sometimes really high but only for a short short while.

What gives? Do I need to eat, like, equivalent of 1oz in edibles or somethin?

Anyone else have this problem??

2. Make your own cannabutter. Make it so dank that your momma will cry.. you know what I mean?