Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Rank Greenout!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lechacal420, Nov 7, 2009.

1. So my girlfriend brought a friend over today to smoke a few bowls from our bong, just a super cheap medium generic butt plug looking one from san fransisco (crappy halloween, kitchy, weed/dirty joke paraphenalia store in canada) and and then watch a movie. She said she used to be a big pot head but that its been a almost a year since she last smoked and this was also her first time bong use she told us as well, she took a massive rip when she first tried it and coughed her brains out, we passed it around two more times and she took smaller hoots and everything was fine, but then it got a little ashy on top and no one pushed it down or stirred it up or anything and she took a regular sized hit, but didnt take into account how much dryer it is and how much faster it will burn and she took a big toke of nasty tasty shit but still weed none the less, well.....its been about 90 minutes now and she finally stopped puking everything she had in her with my poor girlfreind stuck watching over her, haha! So nasty, shitty experience for her first bong use, I hope it doesn't steer her away from the beloved mj. haha, i'm real baked and though it's be...k never mind, i forget where i was really going with that. PAYCE! :smoking:

2. lol, that sucks, she is probably embarrassed. hopefully she settles down now and can enjoy getting high again.

3. I stopped reading there.

4. ^^^^^^^

i noticed the same thing.

i think she lied to you. to feel cool.
    How can a big pot head and never used a bong.

Also. Have her drink water and bread slowly. One reason i think shes puking is because she inhaled wrong and shallowed a shit ton of smoke.

She will be fine. Have her lay down also. And try to take a nap.

5. A few of my friends refuse to use bongs. They just pack cigarette tubes with MJ and they have been doing that for years now. Despite that it is an oddity and does sound like a lie.

6. yea i think she may have swallowed some smoke

7. yup do that.......i hav a bubbler that hits hard and a couple ppl got sick from doing the same thing.

8. Yeah, that definately through a red flag up for me was how she apparently smoked so much bud but never used a bong..but i wasn't about to say or do anything about it, needless fights should always be avoided with your girlfriend haha, yeah after she finally finished she sat out on the balcony for an hour and then asked me to drive her home when it's a 5 minute walk to the LRT and her dorm is 4 stops away :p

9. TPB ftw

10. Haha fuck yeah! Going to: "An evening with Mr.Lahey and Randy in a couple weeks!! :D

11. i love TPB. I never really greened out before, there was this time i was hittin the grav bong and ate so much that i started to feel sick when i came down, i just had to lay on my buddys couch for a little while ahha