Super-Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dreamskape, Nov 17, 2011.

1. What exactly is it hygrozyme and prozyme are supposed to do? I dont use any of these things, but I feel I should in soil. I just never trusted what anyone @ a hydro store says, so never grabbed it. Would you says its worth it to run?

2. Wit any good thing...too much is tooooooooooooooooooooo much :).

Freak
    :smoke:

3. enzymes break down dead matter, like dead roots or organic additives. if the enzymes can break down the dead matter quicker, than you have less of a chance of catching a soil bourne pathogen. breaking down this dead matter makes nutrients more available to your plant, thus speeding up the nutrient cycle.

4. I roll my cuttings in organic honey, dip it in VAM from bio-ag... and push them into a hole in the soil made with a rusty assed nail, they all grow just fine.

5. so, just to update you all...

shocked my res with hth per the post above (thanks again seandawg!) and my 2 clones are still alive and kicking. clean the roots with water whenever i can, and will change the res again to try to keep them going. too bad they are still only 1 ft tall

and got like 16 gs of schwaggy looking buds off the big guy who succumbed to the rottage... took a few bong rips of it (it basically dried while i was hoping for it to come back to life, and i actually got a little baked! woot.

i'll attach a picture, but is it worth curing, or should i just make some good old hash? i guess i'll have to decide on qwiso vs bho, but since its my first time, but i am confident in my abilities to follow simple instructions, i'm stuck.

anyways, thanks for all your help!

:gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

6. 16g on a first run? woot is right!!! I remember dancing in the halls at school when I got 10g of my first plant.... awesome!

Gets easier, gets funner, and your yeilds dramatically increase over time, but you never forget your first homegrown!!!