Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super powers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PGV, Aug 1, 2011.

1. #1 PGV, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Fucking science. I just tried turning the volume down on my music with my mind. I tried 3 times. It did not work. Does anyone get super powers when they are high too?

2. I have made people shit their briches.

I just think "Shit in your pants". And they shit their briches. :devious:

3. Classic.

4. yeah, I've done it. Just try harder, practice a lot.

5. yes i have super hearing.

6. being able to move shit with your mind when you got couch lock

7. Well, I was crazy high, and thought I could create black holes but then I realized it was just getting dark outside. What a let down, I was going to destroy Afghanistan.

8. I shoot out lava out of my blood-shot eyes after I toke up.

9. My singing voice becomes the 'best in the world' and "amazing" when im stoned

10. I gain the super power to fall asleep at 11 on a saturday night.

If I drink first my power is maximum.

11. I'd have super strength and flying powers

12. well if im really couchlocked i try really hard to move, lets say the remote to the tv into my hand.. when this doesnt work i state to the group what im trying to do, usually within another 5 minutes the remote is handed to me.. got the remote with only the use of my mind, and without asking anyone..sorta counts right?

13. add invisibility and your set, by far my top 3 super powers.

14. Not really a super power but one time i figured out all possible ways someone could break in the house and rob it. (if there was one or multiple people). I forgot to just chill haha.

15. The amazing ability to become sober in a little under two hours.
    If I had to pick a power, teleportation.

16. When I'm high, I can cum within 45 seconds.

17. time travel mostly. i'll light up, and suddenly two hours have passed and i'm way further in grand theft auto, and the damnedest thing is, i can't remember any of it!