Super PETA 3D land.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Solipsist NPC, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #1 Solipsist NPC, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    This shit is so ridiculous. Ive been playing mario 3D for a few days now, I found this and thought it was pretty funny.

Mario Kills Tanooki | PETA.org

The point they are getting at is as stupid as saying GTA is supporting murder.

2. PETA is fucking crazy

3. The video shows a tanooki being skinned alived. I watched it and nearly gagged.

Don't watch the video kids.

4. The fucm? The video was just mario

5. Not sure what video you viewed. Maybe if you actually read what the URL was for you could make a more constructive comment.

Its a comedy bit....not the fucked up video PETA created

Amazing what a lack comprehension does for a person:rolleyes:

6. you dont understand the concept of irony lol. hes saying how peta is bitching about a animal suit being cruel to animals when the whole game he is attacking animals

7. Instead of solving real problems, PETA likes to waste time and money crying about every animal that dies, while people are being slaughtered in the thousands in other countries.

Half of the dipshits in the PETA organization rely on medicines made from animal parts. Oh the irony.

8. just saying here...while thousands being slaughtered may seem like a terrible thing the world is terribly overpopulated with humans. the slaughtering is terrible dont get me wrong but if it didnt happen then the world would most likely be much worse off in different aspects

9. How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
    Two, one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.