Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kali-0, May 13, 2009.

1. Super OG kush, picked up a zip from the clinic, asked them for the best bud they could give us an ounce of, this is the dankest bud they had. Keeps you stoned for hours, one of my favorites for shure

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy, I know I will :smoking:

2. you cop an o and post up scraps?

3. the whole O is in small nugs much like those 3, didnt really feel like bustin the whole thing out for a few pics. I had this weed ready for a sesh so I figured why not post.

4. Nice pick up man, looks real nice.

5. That looks to be about five from a twenty sack bro why are you holding out on us :confused:

6. its a bowl, ha

Most of the bud outa the O went to my friend with the cash :) Ive got about an 1/8th on me right now, I can post pics if you guys want

Also im getting some purple bubba kush and some sour d tomarrow

7. that looks good, but i wanna see tha whollleee thinggg :confused:

8. How much for the whole zip?

9. paid 350 for the O

10. more pics or it didnt happen! :p

11. it definatly happend

[​IMG]

12. Oh it definately happened all right, nice pick up.

13. i have also picked up this exact same weed and its really bomb

great high as well as taste

how does the grower make SUPER OG what did he do to make it so super

i know there is good genetics and a super tight grow room but what is it that makes it so SUPER.

14. its the strain name.. hybrid