Super Nintendo netplay anyone?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by B1C, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I just recently found this program called CGA and it allows you to play emulated snes games online with others, and seeing how ive got no 360 games to play at the moment, anyone down for this? Some street fighter or mario kart or something? Im down for anything really i just want someone to play with.

The link is here if you want to check it out, i havent tried it yet, but it seems like its pretty solid. You do have to register at the forum site it belongs to though, but it would be very worth it ;)

Classic Gaming Arena Unofficial Site page 3

2. downloading right now...i will pm you when i get it setup..ive been looking for something like this for long time...thanks! +rep!

3. What games are you thinking about playing? Mario Kart?

Let me know how it works out.

4. trying to set this up but having some troublewith gamepad...fixing as we speak

5. hmmm oooops maybe im a little too late, but any luck with that gamepad? I also havent tested this program out yet either, i completely forgot about it actually

6. ZSNES has a Netplay feature. Me and a buddy used to play Mario Kart all the time.

7. yeah it does, but im pretty sure its only the older versions,
    Ive also heard that the zsnes netplay is really picky and you get bad connections,how was it for the mkart? cause that would be pretty badass actually.

8. If you and the other person have the exact rom and version of ZSNES there shouldn't be a problem. It worked perfect for Mkart. i was loving it hard.

Now-a-days when i game on my PC i'm play San Andreas Multiplayer