Super Nintendo is the shit!!

Discussion in 'General' started by sixer, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Man, was cleaning out the closet and found my old super nintendo and some games. man, it is the shit. burned a blunt of organic hedband playing super nintendo and its bringing back memories now, and im loving it. mortal kombat, mario, donkey kong, street fighter, killer instinct. man. i am loving life now.

the games were mad fun back then, but they are still damn fun now. hell, i am enjoying playing these games more than my ps3. haha

yeah, this was real random but just showing my love for super nintendo

anyone got some recomendations of games they used to play back in the day? probably gonna order some games off ebay or something soon

-brian

2. Street Fighter FTW!

3. Fuck, I miss my Super Nintendo.

Mortal Kombat, DK, Mario Bros, Kirby (Yes, Kirby)...

4. Yea, I've been playing my 64 for like the past month now. Road Rash sure is fun.

SNES games though, you've got most of the best ones already. I'm sure there's tons more great games, but my mind's drawing a blank at the moment.

5. I have wasted a lot of my life playing Mario World. Good stuff. :D

6. yeah man, super nintendo was one of the best, I never had one when it first came out, I was always a sega guy myself, but it has some tight games, my favorite being mario kart!

7. Never owned one, my dad was quite the fucking asshole with education and crap.

8. super mario world and donkey kong 1 and 2 are must haves. Turtles in time is another classic, smoke a blunt and play that with a friend. It's only a 2 hour game but its so fun!

9. Man I miss my old systems. I used to have the Genesis, NES, blah blah blah, hell I still have my original Gameboy [the BIGASS one] those were the days...I'm going to Replays tomorrow and I'm gonna stock up on cheap ass games that I used to play ALL the time, i.e. the Blitz games, Prince of Persia, Midnight Club 3, etc.

10. I used to have a bunch of games but I sold them all except for the two best games. Zelda and Breath of Fire

11. dude me and my friends used to have the most intense mario kart battles. they'd sometimes last for about an hour. we were skills vets. i lost most of the time, but a good hour to hour and a half per match is no bullshit. We used to get TRASHED all night and play mario kart, smoke dank bowls. aahhhh good times. SNES is a blast.

12. i cant tell you how many countless hours i spent playing mario kart. :D

donkey kong country was also one of my favorites.
    [​IMG]

13. Wasted! As far as Im concerned, a day where I sit on the sofa in my underwear eating PB&J sandwiches and playing SNES is a damn good day.

14. Final Fantasies series anyone? Chonotrigger? Some of my favorite games.

I always loved RPG's.

15. I been playin super mario world 3 and donkey kong lately. Its wierd this should come up :D

16. I was looking around campus the other day and they were selling Nintendo and Super Nintendo. I've never had a Super but always wanted one. They are better than Genesis. Super Mario World, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart, damn! Those are solid games...Star Fox...Street Fighter

17. SNES= Awesomeness to the nth power.\

Donkey Kong and Mortal Kombat, yeha and some Star wars as well.

18. yeah I love to play super mario, donkey kong country, and dr. mario, all are fun as hell when baked (brings back childhood memories)

19. that shit is weak!!! how can it be the shit with those sorry ass graphics?

20. Tecmo Bowl that was a fun football game.