Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Newbie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KittyHigh, Apr 6, 2016.

1. I just started using marijuana within the last year. I got a card so I can go to dispensaries. Problem: I DONT LIKE THE SMELL OF WEED ON MY CLOTHES AND HANDS, which leaves me with only edibles, so far that I know of. I want to try something new like vapes OR SOMETHING but I don't know where to start. I'm trying to be discreet because of where I currently live and my environment. I want to try THC pills because I'm not a heavy user but I don't want to make them. Any GOOD suggestions? Tips?

2. Everyday use go with vaping. Can take it anyway and very minimal smell. You can ghost it too(Hold smoke in until gone) for no smell. Same goes with edibles, but eating edibles everyday can get pricey/boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. But... But..but weed smells so fuckin delicious OP! Give it another try :(

4. Edibles are e x p e n s i v e in the long run. Just get some ozium and hand sanitizer and you're good.

5. Smoke outside then wash your hands and eat gum or some other food smoke with a jacket/sweater on then take it off. you won't smell a thing :smoke:

6. Just wash your hands/ use hand sanitizer for your hands.
    Spray cologne, febreze (what I use), or something on yourself.