Super NES

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Lol anyone on here still play games on this?

My husband has his really old one that still works and we have been playing it these last few days.

My favorite games are super Mario ones especially 3 and the donkey Kong games all of them

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  2. i bought my son the SNES emulator box and added everything to it, even sega games...

hes been playing it for a good month now, stays between mortal kombat games and mario kart

Super Nintendo Entertainment System™: Super NES Classic Edition – Official site

thats what i got him, it comes with 21 games preloaded, but you can add whatever games you want

He has my brother's old SNES that plays the cartridges but only had a handful of carts, with the emulator, we have evrything

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sounds cool!

Where would you get one of those from?

~Toni~

4. i bought my sons from Wal-mart...

check those kind of stores in your area (walmart, target, best buy), but if you cant find it then you can order one

5. Thanx for the info!

Lol we playing DK 2 Diddy Kongs Quest right now. We already completed the first Donkey Kong.

~Toni~

6. I played Super Metroid for the first time and beat it recently on a PC emulator. It was a ton of fun and earning cool upgrades throughout the game kept me interested. The Super Star Wars series is a lot fun too but really hard even on easy difficulty. Super Mario and DK is classic fun.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Yea lol I also like the Mario game where you can get yoshi! Zelda game is cool to have you ever played it?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. My lady and I bought a A SNES a couple years back. Got super Mario Kart, super Mario world, super Mario all stars, donkey kong, mega man. So many other games I had for this as a kid.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nice one AS lol my favorite ones to play are Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World (I think that's what its called im talking about the one where you get different colored Yoshis) Also Donkey Kong 1,2, and 3 are amazing too I love playing those even tho they difficult but they fun!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yess! I loved the blue yoshi lol donkey kong was fun, my favorite was the second one

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I have over 400 super Nintendo games in my laptop and a hand controller. I love having save points any time I want. Because I can cheat I have finished games I couldn't as a kid

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I haven't played Super Nes for a long time. The last game I played was Doom.

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Whats your favorite world/level on DK2 lol?

~Toni~

14. #14 EvieRaven, May 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Still play SNES all the time! Mario, Yoshi’s Island, Metroid, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy, Zelda, Chrono Trigger, DKC, Act Raiser, Castlevania... all the usual suspects really, plus Chaos Engine, Unirally, Pushover, Star Wars... this could be one helluva list!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. DK is the shiznit

• Winner Winner x 1

16. Do you like all 3 of them or just a single one?

~Toni~

17. I remember back in the day playing all kinds of games with my SNES. DK Country, Diddy’s Kong Quest, Super Marios RPG, Super Metroid, Castlevania, etc. Eventually I gave them all to my nephews. Who knows what they did to it now lol. I miss that system. Last year I found this free PC emulator online as well and started to play DK Country. Man, it brought back memories. Haven’t played it since, but that was a nice flashback. Now that I think about it, I’ll probably grind a couple of grams later tonight and pick up where I left off lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I think we should play super NES often now. If I had one I'd play all the time.

• Winner Winner x 1

19. Have you ever played the 3rd DK at all its just as fun as the first 2 imo!!

YEA!!! lol good idea Anni im going to play it with my man this weekend.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. I never owned a Super NES. Had the original then N64 lol

• Like Like x 1