Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Mario Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PharCyDeD, Aug 5, 2012.

1. If only I saw this sooner, I smoked it all.

2. No problem. I am sure you will be getting more soon. :wave:

• Like Like x 1

3. +rep for taking the hate in stride mate....im appalled at the amount of rude/obnoxious blades here in the City...SMH....looks great btw OP...trim could be better, can u tell from the high its indica dominant? Does it have a Kush smell or more of a Haze smell would u say?

4. Ha, thanks man. Some people just need to hate on things in life to be happy. Each to their own. The trim definitely could have been better. Some of the buds are better than others though as far as trim goes.

Yeah, it is definitely indica dominant in the high. As far as the smell goes though I can't really say on that because I just don't know lol. It smells great, but I don't really know how to compare the smells. What should I be looking for in a scent to tell the difference between kush and haze?

:smoke:

5. Oh man, its generally real simple. Im sure u know that Kush strains are generally indicas and Hazes are generally sativas right? So essentially the smell of Kush is the smell of indica. It could be very skunky, musty, basementy (like afghan kush), and even heavily piney sometimes. Sativas on the other hand are usually pungent as well but in a different way. There u get a range like citrusy, fruity, sickly sweet, and sometimes hints of pine. Obviously I'm sure I've missed a lot in both ranges but u get the general idea. In addition, the structure of the nugs themselves can tell u a lot about genetics. The way that sativas and indicas grow as plants can be seen in the nugs. Sativas are generally airier with longer stems and spear-shaped buds, while indicas are denser with buds that are more compacted than spear-shaped.

6. Spear shaped buds and a now that you say it...pine describes the smell pretty damn good. Its like pine with a hint of pot lol.

7. Well if u say that the high can be described as a body stone, it could always be a slightly indica dominant variety meaning it still has a fair bit of sativa genetics which would explain the pineyness and potentially the elongated nugs. This is all conjecture though, the high is really everything. Did it hit u in the head first, or was it body stone all around? There are some sativas so powerful that the way they fuck u up can almost seem like an indica

8. Grasscity is where the trolls like to lurk, just for your information.

9. I would say more of an all around body stone rather than head first. Sativas usually make me fairly jittery and I don't like them as much. I'm not saying its not a hybrid or anything, but when a strain is strong in sativa it fucks with my anxiety.

10. Yeah we could settle on the fact that its an indica dominant hybrid fairly safely then. Personally, i love sativa dominant strains more than anything because I've learned to control the partial anxiety that comes with it

11. Totally. It's a dick move to come by someone else's thread and whine about the quality when it's obviously not shitty.
    Usually those weed snobs are the worst, fake dudes out there. OP enjoy, I'd definitely hit that :smoking:

12. Sup. 1/4oz bud I just got today. Sorry for the crappy iPod photo, girlfriend dropped good camera a month ago.[​IMG]

13. shit looks hella frosty , lol oh how i love kush :smoke:

14. Poor trim job, very good bud.

15. Looks like a pretty good pickup bro though the photo is quite blurry. Congrats :wave: :smoke:

16. One last one. I hope you're fortunate to get bud like this for a friend price. And if it's too blurry stand like 10 feet away from your screen
    [​IMG]

17. I crossed Renee with an outdoor high altitude sativa called Concrete (big dense bud for sativa) early finish interior of BC ( high Cariboo) strain , stabilized a Mother and have been putting it out as clones and finished bud for over 10 years . Good THC level with an accompanying CDB content strong but relaxing good medicinal uses. the best of it can pass as export grade indoor. Called it Super Mario and the name stuck don't know it its what this thread is discussing but I had to put it out there.
    Mario Zorro

18. That's what I like about the medical marijuana dispensaries, you are getting the true product.

19. Super Mario:
    THC 14-17%
    CBD 1%
    Pine, Earthy
    Pain, Spasms, Depression
    Happy, Relaxed, Focused.