Super Marijuana hits Suburbs

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Jikos, Jun 27, 2010.

1. #1 Jikos, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2010
    So I was just browsing around the web and somehow ended up on the wiki page for Kush. Then I read the third paragraph of the wiki. And my brain exploded. And I read the source of the information of that third paragraph (here). And my brain exploded.

Here's the best part.

It's terrifying. The existance of the article itself is funny, but it's terrifying that there are people who read this and believe this. This is our government at work fellas. What happens when this guy discovers the existance of G-13? What the fuck happens when he discovers we use vapes? I can only imagine the headlines... "Modern witchcraft and wizardry allows drug users to inhale toxic vapors into the lungs. Murder rate up 4000%."

2. Zombie like state? RIGHT after smoking maybe, sit down and sleep people.

3. That's hilarious lol
    Same penalties for selling kush or cocaine, these guys need to get their shit together

4. already been posted, but still funny

5. lmfao, the stupidity makes me laugh

6. stronger weed is always good for me :hello:

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. old news, they have said they were going to slap coke type sentences for carrying "SUPER WEED", Im in the suburbs of Chicago, i've been receiving nothing but dank all around my area, never even see mids anymore.

8. LOL, stop printing so much money, and then come to me with your kush laws. Something tells me that all these seized drugs are being injected into the lawmakers. Fix your economy first.

9. Quote: "If you can make as much money selling pot as cocaine, you should face the same penalties."

Using that logic, the penalties for being a banker (even an honest one) must be life right now.

10. that man is a fool, pure and simple... someone should ask him the following questions:

1- how many people ODed on cocaine over the last 12 months?

2- how many people DIED from cocaine use...?

3- how many people have died from using weed over the past, say 5,000 years?

11. I hope this doesn't turn into the same thing as the skunk propaganda in the UK (pretty much the same as this but with skunk instead of kush... far too many people believe it). According to wikipedia, skunk is one of the reasons that weed was moved up to Class B (we have class A, B, and C for drugs here, A being the worst) so if this thing catches on then it would harm legalisation efforts - I actually know people who want to legalise weed except for skunk. The stupidity is amazing.

12. the prices arent the same.
    900-1200 for an ounce of meth
    1000 for an ounce of coke.
    250-400 for an ounce of dank

fucked up for the same penalties

13. "According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, more than 25 million individuals age 12 and older used marijuana in 2007 – significantly more than any other drug,” Congressman Mark Kirk said. “That's why Kush and other high-potency marijuana strains are so worrying. Local law enforcement reports that Kush users are ‘zombie-like' because of the extreme THC levels. Drug dealers know they can make as much money selling Kush as cocaine but without the heavier sentences that accompany crack and cocaine trafficking. Higher fines and longer sentences aren't the total solution to our nation's drug problem. But our laws should keep pace with advances in the strength and cash-value of high-THC marijuana. If you can make as much money selling pot as cocaine, you should face the same penalties"

[​IMG]

14. As funny as all this may sound, the OP is right. It IS terrifying. People like this dumbass Mark Kirt are just like paparazzi when it comes to drugs. They're rallying the public into thinking this bullshit so that they can make money off of it, plain and simple. These people have no interest in saving the health of others. It's all personal gain.

15. If laws like this go into effect I hope the ACLU can fight for sentences based on active drug metabolite content.

i.e. get busted with schwag and pay a $20 fine.

Complete nonsense all this bullshit is though. "Kush"....

16. truth. and thats fucked up.

17. How would local law enforcement be able to tell the differance between the different strains somebody was high on? Besides all potheads are zombie like.

Cop: son. Do you know what I'm arresting you for? *adjusts gay utility belt*

"zombie like pothead": smoked.. pot... got.. munchies.. for BRAINS!!

Cop: yup, looks like we got another kush user. Write him up on meth charges.

18. wow so retarded, its like saying "there is now a super alcohol called vodka"

19. lmao +rep

20. i thought that sativas were gererally higher in THC and indicas (like kush) are higher in CBD.

that article boggles my mind