Super Lucky Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Aug 9, 2012.

1. So last weekend there was a pretty good sized party i was attending and my dealer was there. He was getting pretty good business and since he was on probation he was only drinking. Later on during the night once he is drunk he decides that it would be a good idea to drive and go buy some cigarettes. This would be fine but he has been drinking heavily and takes two of his friends with him. They get the cigarettes but on the way back things turn bad.
    My dealer loses control of the car and flips it 3 times. The car is completely totaled. None of them were buckled but luckily none of them had serious injurys. But they were all drunk, one of them had a warrent, and he had 3/4 of a pound in his wrecked car. They could only find a 1/4 pound so they took that and got picked up. The car got impounded and the 1/2 pound wants found by the police or the impound people. He got so lucky he wasnt arrested that night and he even got the 1/2 pound back! :smoke:

2. so he was drunk driving with weed and the car and got into a crash with 2 other people and nothing went wrong. Thats unfair i would have lost my pot got arrested and one of my friends would have died

3. I call bullshit....

Fuckin' bullshit, if the car was flipped 3 times and no one was wearing a seatbelt then someone is bound to get hurt.

My mother did almost the same thing when she was a teenager, all of them got hurt, and I think one died... I don't know. She couldn't graduate because of that shit, its sad.

But yeah, bullshit.

4. Its 100% true, i mean when they got back to the party people were pulling glass out of them and treating there cuts. The driver got a mild concussion and they guy in the backseat looked like he should go to the hospital but he never did lol.

5. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']I call bullshit....

Fuckin' bullshit, if the car was flipped 3 times and no one was wearing a seatbelt then someone is bound to get hurt.

My mother did almost the same thing when she was a teenager, all of them got hurt, and I think one died... I don't know. She couldn't graduate because of that shit, its sad.

But yeah, bullshit.[/quote]

This isn't that far fetched of a story, ur boy got lucky is all I can say. Hopefully he learned a lesson

6. The thing is he didnt really learn a lesson. He is kinda acting all cocky about it even though it was pure luck he didnt get fucked :(

7. If he's smart he wont test his luck again. Unfortunately I bet he drives drunk again within the next month if not less.

8. Probation nearly killed him! If he could of smoked weed he would of just stayed there instead of going to get cancer sticks and never flips his car.

9. I believe it, I've been in worse car crashes without my seatbelt. I've broken the windshield with my head and came out fine. The worse injury I got was a cut on my leg that took 6 months to heal. I could have gotten stitches but I Was too far drunk for that.