Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super loud fire reggie dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MayorMcStoned, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Where'd all these ridiculous adjectives for weed come from? What's funny is most of the shit I see described as such is middle of the road pot at best.

2. The term "loud" really pisses me off.

3. "I smell all loud"

No, the aroma of cannabis has attached to the fibers of your clothing.

"Fire" is my least favorite.

4. You know what else I hate?

Man Cave

I call it my Dank Room instead.

Thats probably the word I use most frequently as it relates to marijuana.

5. title made me lol   :laughing:  :laughing:

6. I have never/hope to never see anyone refer to weed in a serious matter as "loud" ...

7. Why? The common second definition for loud is: vulgarly obtrusive, flashy ie. someone in a bright purple suit would be called loud.
    Good weed has smell that is in your face, you cant miss it. Calling it loud makes as much sense as dank and way more than saying fire.

Because I can.

9. Touché

10. #10 LoveisKind, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    True. Logically, this makes sense. Look up the word dank, and it doesn't really follow such as loud, but who cares. Still the same thing. As I said before, people smoke weed around the world and it's a fact they call higher quality different things. No need to judge.

11. Where did you get that I was judging? All I was doing was presenting the case for a term that seems to get a lot of odd hate on here.

12. I think loud is a ghetto thing. I hear the ghettos use 'loud'.

Let them, those idiots aren't taking any skin off my ass.

13. I didn't say you were judging. I was just responding to what you said and added how i felt about the word dank.. Overall, who cares what people call it. It's still weed and people get high or use it medicinally. 

It's kind of funny how yall get so butthurt over a word... I mean, you have kids getting bombed in Pakistan. This is not that important.

14. My bad, I was a little too toasty to be on here earlier.

15. You can easily nullify any butthurt by using the "kids are getting bombed in Pakistan" defense...

I didnt really make this thread for butthurt reasons, I just don't like those adjectives when describing marijuana. IMO, it just sounds asinine when people use them. Then again, I use the word "pot" and a lotta people don't like that.

16. Yea so in the end... who cares? Get high!

17. Or at least use the terms in the proper context. I've seen a Lotta threads on here recently with stuff like, "just got this fire Reggie" or "this Reggie is pretty loud"

And I'm over here like, "who the fuck is Reggie?"

[​IMG]

19. 15 year olds tend to think anything they can get their hands on is dank/fire/loud/top shelf. I was no exception when I was 15. It's just the teenager culture.

20. #20 AugustWest, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

when i was 15 we were lucky to get weed that was green..
    it was a huge deal when we scored weed that wasn't brown and full of crushed up seeds..