Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

super lightweights

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vortexx, May 16, 2010.

1. Has anyone else introduced marijuana to a friend and noticed a small amount of people will act as if drunk or something. I have multiple friends that smoke almost daily but for some reason weed just naturally has more affect on them. They lose coordination, jumble and slur words, and just act plain drunk.

Im positive these people are not faking. They smoke all the time and they really cant help it. One of my friends was so blazed that when we crossed the street he tried to get into some randoms person car. seriously. He got in the backseat and started talking to them and they looked at him like he was crazy. I laughed so hard.

2. Damn bro.....I never had any experiences like that....except one time we gave this asian kid weed to try for the first time he literally couldnt stand or sit up. He kept falling over and he looked like he was a ghost lmao

3. Your friends sound lame.

4. ahem:

I think it's important for us as "stoners" to, while enjoying ourselves nonetheless, create a weed culture that doesn't involve us looking like complete retards. That'd take us one step closer to legalization.

5. Well I lose co-ordination when I smoke weed and I smoked before I started drinkingso I doubt it's any kind of placebo effect. It's probably just how weed affects them is all.

6. yeah some of my friends are kind of lame, but their still pretty fun to be around and their nice which is what really counts.

7. yes but remember not to criticize your fellow stoners if weed affects them a different way. remember not to turn into an asshole when you do this "create a culture." because it might drive your friends away.

8. #8 oldskoolgrower, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Everyone's body chemistry is different. Some people have a naturally low tolerance.

Fail. Your comment is lame. Try being more helpful.

EDIT:
    What exactly is 'weed culture'? The fact that one even exists hurts legalization efforts.

I love steak too but I'm not any part of a 'steak culture'. I love good pizza but I'm not part of a 'pizza culture'. I'm just a guy who among other hobbies grows and enjoys cannabis.