super lemon haze, violater kush, la women, la confidental, sour cream

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PIFF KING, Dec 3, 2009.

1. whats up peeps,here is a grow that has been going since oct. looks why to pretty to not share with my fellows rebels:devious:, In tent one mars and myself have 5 vk plants all look like they are from the same pheno, also in tent one there is one sour cream one la women and a la confidental. in tent two mars has 4 super lemon haze one sour cream one la women and one la confidental. we are using house and garden nutes, 400 hps in each tent. enjoy all the pics. comments always welcome. got more pics coming asap! later:wave::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. #2 PIFF KING, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    so its week 5 of flowering and these girls look amazing! enjoy yourself

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful

4. MORE PICS! 3 WEEKS AWAY!:hello:

Attached Files:

5. No need to bump me, I just found you and am watching that LA Woman. Good luck, looks good.

6. Thanks for stopping by my grow . :hello:Your plants are looking GREAT!:D I'm dying to grow some of that Lemon Haze. I'll be staying tuned for the harvest!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Love, Peace and LOVE!!!!!

7. any updates on this

8. whats good! happy new year! yeah alot has happened since the last pics, sorry no camera. anyway 3 kush plants where chopped and dried,some very tasty bud. everything else still up in the tent going for 2 more weeks, hopefully ill have a camera,till then :smoking:

9. cant wait to hear of the la woman and super lemon haze just ordered some of those myself!! also wanna know how the super lemon haze smokes i cant wait..:smoking: