Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze or Jack Herer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tom-Bombadil, Jun 21, 2015.

1. #1 Tom-Bombadil, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Which is better in your opinion? Looking for something fun that doesn't knock you out after 2 hours. Also happy and uplifting.
    Cheers, Bombadil

2. That's tuff....both are amazing.  Jack best fits your description. However, if you want to go to other dimensions SLH is what you want. 

3. Best place to buy seeds for Jack? I hear Crop King has some good autos...

4. Why not both? If you smoke the same kind all the time, you are going to build a tolerance of that strain and after a little bit, it gets boring.

5. Good point [​IMG]
    I think I will get both.
    Know any good breeders for SLH seeds?

Also don't you build a tolerance to cannabis in general after smoking any strain for awhile?

6. Your going to slowly build a tolerance to anything when you use it repeatedly, but I noticed I when I smoke the same strain over a few days I don't get as good of a buzz.

7. im doing an auto super lemon haze at the mo,1st time.ive done a few auto jh's and auto black jh and find the black jh more mellow.but for what your looking for i'd try an auto destroyer.hope this helps

8. #9 Tiama Plop, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    Never had Jack Herer but Super Lemon Haze is by far the longest lasting high I've ever had. It still had me high like 4-5 hours later when normally my high would last an hour or so at most. It was a very clear, head-buzzy high that makes you forget where you are and what you're doing as you get lost in thought. Quite uplifting as well, doesn't weight you down.