Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Lemon Haze (NJ)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Firekidt11, May 8, 2010.

1. Attached Files:

2. My friend just got it like an hour ago and hooked me up with a g for free. Gonna head over to his house later tonight again to get an 8th and try it out then ill post it

3. Nice great pick up man!!

4. No doubt that's Haze. good shit man

5. hey i live in Jersey. bro any way u could hook me up wit some of that if possible. It would be MUCH appreciated

6. dont ask for hookups. ever.

7. haha sketch

nice bud

Gangstarr :)

8. i had a quarter of super lemon recently it was well more yellow however there was very little green throughout was all yellow with brown leafy bits. Dont think the dude growing knows what he's doing.

Although it did get me really stoned so fuck it.

9. I had a half of this a week ago. some dank stuff for sure. my buds were white, so covered with trichs. enjoy it

10. hey sorry bout that. just got a little anxious lol. all i got over here is an eighth of Jack Herer

11. What part of nj you from?

12. Yeah my pics suck man I dont have a macros, that stuff was loaded in trichomes.

Gangstarr is bomb as is mf doom :p

Forgot to post the smoke report, from what I remember its pretty smooth and tastes amazing, very clear headed high

13. haha i had the samething last week in north jersey... nice bro tastes great

14. Yah, I'm up at Bergen right by Patterson if you know where that is. It was really dank but I dont think it smoked as good as it looked tho

15. How much was that? $20 or $10?

16. Yea im right next to paterson. It was some good shit

17. its a gram i got free off my friend then i got an 8th for 50

you dont gotta answer this but if u wanna are you from ep or fl?

18. fl=fairlawn? im not really next to paterson but I just drive like 2 mins through fairlawn and im in paterson. if you dont mean fairlawn I feel like a fucking idiot hahaha

19. yeah i meant fair lawn i live in fair lawn (hate this town trying to move out asap). ep = elmwood park

i could see the bridge if i go to my porch or front yard lol