super lemon haze greenhouse seeds

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by dagobaker, Sep 19, 2009.

1. grow .....super lemon haze
    7 seedlings and 1 late twin (2 from one seed :))
    here we go
    getting bigger
    i plan on flowering in 2.5 more weeks.......if they are over 12 inches ill top about 3/4 days before going into 12/12

Attached Files:

2. pack...................

Attached Files:

3. update
    these are beautiful
    i have high (no pun) hopes for these
    7 full sized and 1 "twin" a week behind
    with my new cloning system to start this week ill be cloning in probably a week and into 12/12 in 2 weeks

Attached Files:

4. moredddddddddddddddddddddd

Attached Files:

5. just checking out both your journals. What is oon your plants mites? or is it some type of powder or something?

6. spider mite predators
    they eat mites and eggs till they are all gone.......reproduce 2X as fast as the mites

7. Cool they dont bother the plants huh? Looking good so far I have some super lemon haze that I would like to get growing one of these days but as for now I dont have a place to grow so I will watch your grow so I can see what to expect. Keep up the good work.

8. they are predatory mites......they only eat mites......once the mites are gone they die off

9. That is very interesting. In what type of situations do you need to start using them? Is it only with multiple plants? Or are there specific areas (humidity, sunlight type, soil, etc..?)

Also, I am on my Super Lemon Haze grow as well. I am about 5 weeks out and extremely excited. Yours look very healthy unlike mine when they first sprouted.

10. i use them all the time since i have mites........the predators fight very hard though
    they like under 80 degrees and over 60% humidity

11. And thats exactly what my box is set to.... 60% humidity and 79.5 degrees F lol!

12. Hey dude, just checkin out ur grow! I just got in a few of these seeds, and lookin for any tips I can. Im using a grow tent, fox forest ocean soil, a t5 and 2 daylight cfl's. You're lookin good so far! Good luck. I'm pullin up a seat...

• Like Like x 1
  13. great setup for your vegging......use a 400 hps for flowering and ull be boss
    ive heard they stretch 3.5 x after 12/12...........so beware
    im going into 12/12 at about 12 inches....14 max

• Like Like x 1

14. That's no joke. I was at about 36" when I went 12/12. It is now almost 9ft (curving the top cola). These things stretch like crazy, so make sure you do some type of training like scrog or LST.

I made the mistake of not doing it haha, plan on it next time though ;)

15. Thx. Yeah, I'm pricing some hps lights now. That's my next investment. And I heard the SLH's stretch out a bit. Will def have to keep an eye on 'em.

Are you planning on toppin at all?

16. 9ft?? lol. Wow. I'll def cut the lights @ 12" :smoking:

But I guess the yield would be pretty decent...

17. well i plan on putting them in flower next friday/sat and ill be topping and taking clones sunday so they have a few days to recover
    im expecting 3.5 x stretch so as long as they are under 14 inches ill be fine......i like 4 footers

18. updated pics
    they are perfect ......lol
    jk
    looking good
    sunday they get topped (except small twin) and cloned semi heavy
    then next sat they head to flower

Attached Files:

19. So damn green.. How is your SLH so green? Anything special you did to it?

20. i grow through aeroponics
    2.9 ec and 5.8 ph
    botanicare pure blend pro
    sweet
    liquid karma
    hydroguard